Reviews for Mark of Athena
memoe chapter 6 . 12/14/2014
Have you ever realized that there is a real reason that camp half-blood would win? They have more emotional bonds so if kill one Greek, another two would come after you and you would die, maybe one Roman would come for your death but they would be outnumbered.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/4/2014
man percy is amazing and its all true in your face jason man i wish rick wrote that in the real book
Giannavale chapter 22 . 7/5/2014
pleaseee updateeeee!
i want moreeeeeeeeee!
pleaseeeeeee!
i will die if you don't update!
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
you aren't mean!
anthene chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
Jason did not have his memory back like Percy since Percy drank gorgon' blood
RobinaRain chapter 21 . 9/8/2013
Couldn't Frank just turn into an eagle and fetch Annabeth?
MagicGold34 chapter 21 . 9/6/2013
Awww Annabeth! That makes up for all the other mean and be-otchy things you have done in other fan fictions! Even though, technically, those weren't you..
Anyway, great chapter, loved the Annabeth sacrifice thing at the end... That was sad.
MagicGold34 chapter 20 . 7/21/2013
SIX fly to Greece?! Who dies, WHO DIES?! Or is it Annabeth, since she's doing the Mark of Athena quest thing? PLEASE DON'T TELL ME SOMEONE DIES! If it's not Annabeth, I bet it's Frank, with his "Stick of Life" thing. *Grabs shirt and yanks back and forth* WHO IS IT WHO THE HADES IS IT?!
MagicGold34 chapter 18 . 7/21/2013
Yeah, go Hades! Woohoo!
MagicGold34 chapter 13 . 7/21/2013
Oh my gods Percy! I just about died laughing there. Talk about over-dramatic.
MagicGold34 chapter 10 . 7/21/2013
Same old Blackjack. Should've seen it was him though...
MagicGold34 chapter 9 . 7/21/2013
Nico? No, Nico's kidnapped. But who else...?
MagicGold34 chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
Reyna, that was a low blow. Espescially for you. Bad, bad choices. You could have just ruined the whole thing! What if Percy hangs out with Piper just slightly more than usual and Jason goes berserk? That could end up badly.
MagicGold34 chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
How I wish to gut Octavian like he guts his teddy bears...
MagicGold34 chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
Why does Reyna all of the sudden hate Annabeth? I'm sure Percy won't be okay with that.
CallToMuster chapter 20 . 7/1/2013