Reviews for He Can Fly Repeat!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Fall Rider chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Haha! This was great! :D
Kagirinai-Eternal chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Oh, the ducks...the poor, poor, ducks...
phantomphan2000 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Why doesn't this story have more reviews? It's friggin' hilarious and who doesn't love seeing Dean a little tortured by someone tampering with his baby? :)

Great one-shot!

phantomphan
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Bahaha-you know, I've read this like 3 times now, and it's still funny. Poor Dean, though, he's so fun to torture :D I only wish FF let us put banners up, because if readers saw that hilarious banner floating beside this story, you've have about 300 reviews. LOL.
Rabbit Pie chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Hehehe... I got cold feet reading the first bit! Although, I can't quite see Arthur going around enchanting random people's cars... unless he thought he could test them out, return then and disenchant them without the owner any the wiser.

Sam's perfectly normal responses placed this pretty firmly in crack territory. If the premise hadn't already! I love flying cars.

Though perhaps Dean wasn't chosen randomly? I think a little more expansion on the situation could have /almost/ taken this out of the crack territory and placed it into a pseudo-crack almost-crack kinda-crack-but-dunno category that I love. So it didn't quite hit the nail on the head for me. :(
YuuShka chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
You know, this is like the best thing I've ever read! The plot is amazing! Reading this, I just could imagine Arthur seating there, trying to pretend he has nothing to do with the car... And Dean! Poor terrified of flying Dean! Blimey, I feel sorry for him!

And the most amazing thing is that this fic can be really canon! It never crosses the AU line!

I greatly enjoyed reading this story. Thank you!

-Sandra
Dandelion-san chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Haha, loved this!
Roarke8 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Really funny! I wonder what effects an enchanted car part would have on the Impala...