Reviews for The Sun will Rise Tomorrow
cottoncady lover chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
so i read the last chapter that you have published ,wasting my last review until your update ,i been wondering. . . . is there a pairing in this if there is then ryoma and who?And if it's not a pairing is this about ryoma seeing how sad his life is ?(i'm not good at figureing things out . . . . . (-_-)
cottoncady lover chapter 2 . 3/13/2014
. . . . . . so no story here? WHERE'S THE ACTION ?! WHERE IS THE PART THAT YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO WOW THE READERS BY SHOWING SOMETHING UNEXPECTED?!( that was my personal review but really where's the ACTION?!)
cottoncady lover chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
whaaa!h-how could y-you write that ryoma-kun is in pain show a little respect okay!(sorry if i scared you but really this is ryoma the awesome ryoma be a little more nicer -3
Guest chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
AMAZING! XD...Can u make this OT6? XD That'd be so great! XD I really love this, and can't wait 4 your next update! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Oohhh! XD A great start! XD ...Is this going to be Atobe x Ryo, or Seiichi Yukimura x Ryo? XD Because that would be so amazing! ...But it's up to you to decide the pairing! XD
Great job and can't wait 4 update! XD
weirdgrammar chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa my fav song! I love the fact that you used this song to describe Ryoma's feelings! NICE!
Sadygirly chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Ummm... where's the story?
xLIVExEVILxSTEALxCOOKIESx chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
i was listening to fix you while reading this, this story is really good so far
MintLeafeon chapter 3 . 2/3/2012
Eeek Poor Ryoma...I hope everything works out for him soon...curse you regulars for not making him feel happy!
PrincesaTaniyamaSakura chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I loved the 1st chapter, surely must continue!

It would be nice Ryoma x OT5
Serenita Kou chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
So saad :( poor Ryo! What happened to him and everyone else? (

Uh, I would love a RyoxYukimura or even Niou, Marui, Sanada from Rikkai...eh, thats if you want a yaoi, of couse... if not... eh, Atobe!

Anyways, please don't do an OT5-6! it's way too much! D:

Well...thats it...

See you around!hope you update soon!

Sere.
animelover4ever69 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Sorry. But stuck on OT5 or OT6

OT5: Tezuka, Fuji, Sanada & Atobe with Ryoma

OT6: OT5 Yukimura with Ryoma
MintLeafeon chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Awww poor Ryoma...poor boy. *hug* Poor Ryoma! Bad people for not making him feel like he belongs! Why I oughta sock 'em right in the face for not making him feel welcome and at home! Geez!