Reviews for Back to California
greattt !
Disguised chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Its actually gud... ! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
Are we all really that hopelessly romantic
c.o.l chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
Nice its expressive
WolfInMyVeins12 chapter 10 . 5/26/2014
Omg great fanfic PLEASE WRITE MORE you probably wont read this but if you do I want you to know you kind of inspired me to write my own thanks!
may chapter 10 . 3/21/2014
i love the whole story...except the is funny in a meanish funny way(in the books).Sometimes Cole breaks charecter in this story
WonderingWhatIf chapter 10 . 3/18/2014
Loved the whole story, sorry I didn't review each chapter, I couldn't stop reading (:

A little late, from Canada!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/27/2013
So I've read your story in an hour and its really sweet. Though you could add up a little more details about Cole-Isabel relationship cause I can't get enough of them, but overall the story is really cute and fluffy. Anyway, thanks for writing and sharing it. Looking forward for your next work.
PS, I'm from Malaysia
Dennis chapter 10 . 3/16/2013
Omg i read all of them in a day omg crying ur so good totally want u to do mire please do more chapters of please!
Caro chapter 10 . 2/20/2013
hi,
At first I'm from Belgium so sorry if i make lots of typo's. Second I'm a really big fan of Isabel and Cole and i didn't like it too that Stiefvater so little writes about there love. So I'm a really big fan of you, you're writingstyle is really good i think. The only bad comment i have is that you change their characters, Isabel and Cole are sweeter in this story than in the original book it doesn't bothers that much but it would be better i think if you don't change their original characters. And i little remark you write that on Sam's weddingday Beck stands on the egde of the wouds, that's a little weird becaus Beck was shot in the last book so... . I just want to tell you keep writing you're doing great I love you're stories and i really hope that I find my teenage daughter reading a book of you some day. ;)

Greats from Belgium.
Kaleykat143 chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
This was absolutely amazing! Please write more!
emily chapter 10 . 11/26/2012