Reviews for A Game of Style and Brutality
Phillies2 chapter 15 . 4/15
I really enjoyed what I've read so far and know it's probably unlikely, but I hope you continue
hellish11 chapter 15 . 3/10
Definitely one of the best quidditch fics I've read,had good flow and dialogue and I really hope you get w chance to update! Cheers!
ThunderSphinx chapter 15 . 2/22
Yay Harry and Daphne finally had sex. Shame there were no lemons though :(

Will Harry get to be on the same team as Oliver Wood ever again? He was and is the Reserve Keeper for Puddlemere United. I hope he eventually makes the Starter Position! Preferably soon! :)

Please update soon please
Atheist god chapter 15 . 12/27/2016
Very good fic
I just keep hoping that you'll update it soon
jayakiran chapter 15 . 11/16/2016
Sensational stuff! Where are you BarneyXII? The people need you! MOOOOAAARRR... Please?
njaliya chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
NEW CHAPTERS PLZ
Mage chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
Just re-read your story for probably the third time as I was searching for some other Quidditch stories. It truly is the best, here's hoping your muse picks up again at some point to continue!
dbreezy93 chapter 15 . 5/22/2016
update please!
e13 chapter 15 . 5/11/2016
Update!
Ballmaster chapter 15 . 4/24/2016
Great quidditch story, hope you update it. :)
Mr.Destructo chapter 7 . 4/6/2016
cedric seemed to be an average seeker in cannon though his house standings where shit every season that he was alive with harry being completely undefeated other than that dementor induced loss with the storm definitely not helping
Doug chapter 15 . 2/26/2016
Please finish this story I like it very much. It is hard to find good Daphne and Harry stories.
Kingofclubs8129 chapter 15 . 2/7/2016
An incredibly interesting story. Can't wait to read more of it. Wish Anna had stuck around a bit longer, I'm pro Daphne but I liked her.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/28/2016
This a great story, kind like how I imagine him after the war. Not so serious and worrying like the vibe I got from 19 years later
OoOXylionOoO chapter 15 . 1/3/2016
Great fanfic. Keep up the great work.