Reviews for A Game of Style and Brutality
njaliya chapter 1 . 7/19
NEW CHAPTERS PLZ
Mage chapter 1 . 6/19
Just re-read your story for probably the third time as I was searching for some other Quidditch stories. It truly is the best, here's hoping your muse picks up again at some point to continue!
dbreezy93 chapter 15 . 5/22
update please!
e13 chapter 15 . 5/11
Update!
Ballmaster chapter 15 . 4/24
Great quidditch story, hope you update it. :)
Mr.Destructo chapter 7 . 4/6
cedric seemed to be an average seeker in cannon though his house standings where shit every season that he was alive with harry being completely undefeated other than that dementor induced loss with the storm definitely not helping
Doug chapter 15 . 2/26
Please finish this story I like it very much. It is hard to find good Daphne and Harry stories.
Kingofclubs8129 chapter 15 . 2/7
An incredibly interesting story. Can't wait to read more of it. Wish Anna had stuck around a bit longer, I'm pro Daphne but I liked her.
This a great story, kind like how I imagine him after the war. Not so serious and worrying like the vibe I got from 19 years later
OoOXylionOoO chapter 15 . 1/3
Great fanfic. Keep up the great work.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 2 . 1/3
Pretty interesting fanfiction, keep up the great work.
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
it seems like the war went far better then cannon, and i can imagine that the twins are rather buff after whacking iron balls around all day for a living
VerdantTheia chapter 15 . 10/29/2015
Really well done; I don't think there's anyone else who can write Quidditch as well as this, and definitely not with a story of this quality. Thanks for writing.
harryislife chapter 15 . 10/28/2015
Really good, theee aren't enough Harry Daphne fics or Quidditch fics. I hope you continue this eventually
GracelessBallerina chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
I absolutely love this story! There aren't enough good Quidditch stories on here in my opinion, and yours is one of the best I've read. Not only is the story compelling, your work is very well-edited and polished as well.

It's just refreshing to see Harry enjoy the game and pursue his passion, and reading about high-adrenaline matches instead of all the battles and "life and death" stuff. I also enjoyed the little details of how your version of the world is different from canon, but also that you didn't linger too much on them and let the story flow naturally on its own. My favorite part is definitely the description of Quidditch and Harry's career progression- I don't like sports, but I've discovered that I enjoy reading about the dedicated process that athletes go through to become the best in their fields.

I read it this in one sitting and I hope you'll keep on regularly updating- I'm already anticipating the next chapter! Rooting for Harry and Daphne :)