Reviews for A Game of Style and Brutality
bigblue88112 chapter 15 . 12/11
Just went through this story again for the 5th or 6th time this weekend, and it’s (not surprisingly) still one of my absolute favorites. I don’t believe I’ve left a review before, so I just wanted to thank you for 15 tremendous chapters! Wish you all the best!
Yaw613 chapter 15 . 9/10
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
I BLOODY LOVE THIS STORY
rmgiroux chapter 15 . 6/12
This is definitely one of the best post-canon stories I've read.

Quidditch is still broken, but you've done a great job of building what the professional career could look like.

I hope you get back to updating this, but even if you don't, thanks for 15 very enjoyable chapters!
TheThirdEye chapter 15 . 6/10
Awesome fic. Sad to see the last chapter. Hope u update.
Phillies2 chapter 15 . 4/15
I really enjoyed what I've read so far and know it's probably unlikely, but I hope you continue
hellish11 chapter 15 . 3/10
Definitely one of the best quidditch fics I've read,had good flow and dialogue and I really hope you get w chance to update! Cheers!
ThunderSphinx chapter 15 . 2/22
Yay Harry and Daphne finally had sex. Shame there were no lemons though :(

Will Harry get to be on the same team as Oliver Wood ever again? He was and is the Reserve Keeper for Puddlemere United. I hope he eventually makes the Starter Position! Preferably soon! :)

Please update soon please
Atheist god chapter 15 . 12/27/2016
Very good fic
I just keep hoping that you'll update it soon
jayakiran chapter 15 . 11/16/2016
Sensational stuff! Where are you BarneyXII? The people need you! MOOOOAAARRR... Please?
njaliya chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
NEW CHAPTERS PLZ
Mage chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
Just re-read your story for probably the third time as I was searching for some other Quidditch stories. It truly is the best, here's hoping your muse picks up again at some point to continue!
dbreezy93 chapter 15 . 5/22/2016
update please!
e13 chapter 15 . 5/11/2016
Update!
Ballmaster chapter 15 . 4/24/2016
Great quidditch story, hope you update it. :)