Reviews for Flash Those Baby Blues
Skyknight1987 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Loved it.
Bri chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Wow, this really is amazing. I love how you show that Toby is conflicted. And speaking as someone who has a younger sibling, you really captured the emotions of the older sibling well. This truly is amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
i really loved it! p;ease write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Oh my gosh that was AMAZING! And I LOVE Toby/Bay fics You could make a sequel to this but the way you ended it it's not necessary. Great job, though!
Shadow of Secrets chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Oh God I can't stop crying! Tissue please! This literally made me cryy
SummerLily chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
OMG, I have no words to describe your writing, it's perfect. I was drawn to it from the moment I read the summary. Please, don't ever stop writing, you're so damn gifted!
nadrixam chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I loved this! Your fic makes me want a big brother. *pout* Ever since that scene in the midseason finale where Toby tells Emmett not to treat his sister badly, I've decided that Toby has to be the best big brother ever. And this oneshot is certainly contributing to this. ;)
Starkissedtulip chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Okay, so i am NOT a crier. I don't do the touchy-feely, let's all hug, Oprah kind of thing. But this? THIS I loved. You are an amazing writer and I did cry...as much as I can...but the point is it was fantastic and it really reminded me of my older brother because even though we fight, and give each other a hard time, we're brother and sister and pals to the end. And you really captured that. It was beautiful and I hope you get many, many reviews :) You deserve them.

Rae
spoby4eva chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I was crying by the second paragraph :(
Muzic-iz-Life chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Aw! What a sweet story! I wish I had soething like this. Not a switched at birth thing but a brother that cared about me so much! :)
Amethyst Lynn Willow chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
God I cried reading this.
brooke-ella1990 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
loved it! i liked the focus on eyes. it was good :)