Reviews for Glowing isn't all that bad
Pinksamiam chapter 13 . 3/21
Please update already u last updated in 2015, its 2018! I want to see a happy ending & see who Danny marks as a mate. I vote for Sam. I also want to see his mate get preg & have Danny's half-ghost baby. Also want a happy ending. Also want people 2 find out Phantom & Fenton r 1 & the same
Darkflameflower00 chapter 13 . 3/6
Hi just wanted to say, love the story. I noticed its been since 2015 that the story was last updated, were you plannin on coninuing?
that1fanwantmore chapter 13 . 2/24
haaa and u said it wasn't gonna be abandoned. unless ur dead then never mind
Winter's Folly - Summer's Vice chapter 13 . 1/12
Waiting for your writing resurrection~
Don't give up hope.
SparkleSeas chapter 1 . 1/4
Why must all good things stop! D: hey, if you’re reading this, please update again sometimes. I really really really like this story.
YokaiAngel chapter 13 . 12/19/2017
brilliant!~~~~
AmberLunNyx chapter 13 . 10/21/2017
Please update soon this fic is really good
Guest chapter 13 . 8/13/2017
Love this! :D
Vin chapter 13 . 6/28/2017
If you are unsure on how to have Fenton and Phantom in school together, Danny could make a duplicate and make it permanent with Clockwork's time medallion.
If you already have an idea, I can't wait to read it, because that's the only theory I've got.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/26/2017
few inconsistencies
sam and tucker havent shown up worried ONCE, despite danny being their best friend
arent dannys parents worried that they havent seen danny at all? and that he is apparently not in school?
Guest chapter 13 . 4/9/2017
This story is reeeeeeaaaaaally good! I really wish you would update it, I haven't ever read a Phantom 'goes to school' fic before and this is amazing! If you've lost inspiration then that isn't REALLY your fault... but there are so many questions that haven't been answered! I really want to know!
Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaase
Oh yeah, and I hope School/Work/Life is going okay for you... reality sucks...
Tsukiko K chapter 13 . 3/21/2017
I would prefer if this wasn't Danny x Sam or Ember or anyone like that... Oooh what if Danny's mate in this was Ghostwriter, A.K.A Andrew Riter? *Drools* W-we all need some more of the Iambic Prose pairing after all...
Tsukiko K chapter 2 . 3/10/2017
Danny's temperature would most likely be much lower than 97.6, because he has an ice core as well as being part ghost.
WordSmyth chapter 13 . 2/28/2017
Hope you feel like updating this soon! Also, the spelling is Torture, not Torcher.
Spicebot chapter 13 . 2/12/2017
Come back and update! Or at the very least tell us if you abandoned the story. We're on the edge of out seats! This story is really well written and has tons of potential. Please update!