Reviews for Dangerous Closeness
Bless You chapter 15 . 5/13
The story is something I completely love without fail, regardless of each lack of ending it is something very dear to me. : )
DeterMine chapter 15 . 9/5/2015
This whole story hurts to read, it's so good. I'm am giggling my head off reading this! It's so perfect! I love it so much! You're doing a good job with the story line so far! Keep up the good work!
generalLDS chapter 15 . 7/8/2015
What? No! It was just getting interesting! What the hey man? Please continue this story. Jsjsoskek
generalLDS chapter 13 . 7/8/2015
Dndjdjsososjsjdd i,mnot gopd
generalLDS chapter 7 . 7/8/2015
ABC SHDJDMDKKDKDMS YES HELL YES
Kitsuna-lover chapter 15 . 6/9/2015
I just started reading, but I really like this story I hope you're not done with it yet
Cheesedoodles chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
I can't wait for an update! It's a very interesting story, Flaky is so naive it's just adorable! will her suspicions finally get the best of her and she will finally say something? I cant wait to find out!
BlackTails25 chapter 15 . 4/6/2015
Poor Flaky:3
SleepyBella chapter 11 . 3/27/2015
I absolutely love this story and its plot. And frankly, I really wish that you will write a new Chapter soon. But take your time. Great story by the way!
usagi-no-usotsuki chapter 15 . 3/16/2015
Great story :)
Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/15/2015
Luv it!:)
I hope u continue soon & I can't wait 4 Fliqpy 2 arrive!:)
Pikakeroro234 chapter 15 . 3/12/2015
/SCREAMS SO HARD I DIE
I LIKE NO FrICKING LOVE YOU!
Omgd do you know how HAPPY I am right now like HOLY CHAOS! I'm so happy ;;;;u;;;;
I always love this fanfic and it's just amazing and I'm so happy that you updated! Thank you so much thank you /HUGS YOU
Holy chesse what's gonna happened next MY HEART
KiwiSharku chapter 15 . 3/12/2015
So much secrets, Flaky stay suspicious.
Naichi129 chapter 15 . 3/11/2015
OMG Finally Flaky notice something odd going on!
I like the story very much! I hope you update soon
\(0)/
Guestt chapter 14 . 9/29/2014
OMG THIS IS SUPER AMAZING
This fanfic is like my LIFE right now ;u;
You are truly amazing and this is super epic
I hope you update cuz I'm fricking cry