Reviews for Won't You Smile for Me Tonight
kookey chapter 2 . 9/22/2017
Love love love it! So well written.
Laaaaaara chapter 1 . 2/12/2017
You have to know that I adore this story and think you are a stunning writer.
wijnrue chapter 2 . 1/12/2017
If I have a dollar for every word you used to make my heart flutter, you'd definitely be rich (in some ways other than monetary too).

I love how you put this mostly in Rukia's perspective, and how you also used significant portions to give us Ichigo's and Byakuya's feelings. There are many moments I feel nostalgic about especially when you begin to re-tell us of Ichigo's and Rukia's dynamic; you describe a familiar territory well enough for me to say like I've never encountered it in the manga before. Byakuya becomes a new character to me, but not because you've written him in an OOC fashion. A new level of affection from me to his character is opened, and from the bottom of my heart, I can feel Rukia's love for him turned out to be that way.

I'm in awe, and for the most beautiful descriptive part of the story: "...Every time he yells at her for being reckless, every time he rolls his eyes and buys her a stuffed rabbit, every time he absently reaches for her hands as they walk down the street - Rukia feels more than whatever can be portrayed by a hundred thousand sonnets." It's pure and selfless.

I'd have to point out that there are also a lot of italicized words leaving no space to the words next to them, and typographical errors like the different spelling of "its" and "it's." Don't get me wrong, you're smart and have written lovely, and I'm pretty sure you're aware of them in the back of your mind when you're not too focused gripping our hearts - in the most wonderful ways. Congratulations! You deserve all of these faves.
artsycat chapter 2 . 11/1/2016
this legit made me cry. thank you for this beautiful piece, thank you, thank you, thank you
D.T. Mars chapter 2 . 12/24/2015
*ugly sobbing*

Oh, God, this is absolutely gorgeous. The way that you wrote this, the readers can just *feel* the love that these two have for each other.
yuiyuki chapter 2 . 3/18/2015
THIS IS A MASTERPIECE!
Aelin-Firehart chapter 2 . 2/27/2015
This one of the greatest s story es I read about their relationship and it is beatiful how you portrayed their relation.
I really love the style of writing.
HiddenMagic421 chapter 2 . 1/21/2015
THIS
FIC
WAS
PERFECTION.
I am NOT exaggerating. 100% gold. The characterization was so great. Totally in character. The dialogue was wonderful. THE WRITING! SO GREAT!
I also really loved the familial moments between Byakuya and Rukia. Almost cried at one point. Their relationship doesn't always get proper attention in fics.
This story is flawless.
Parallaxm chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
If the simple act of processing letters on a computer monitor can spike my heart rate and set off a wrenching, warm feeling in my chest, I can only imagine how amazing it is for you to have authored such a breathtaking capture of their relationship. There are many great things about Bleach, but the best part, the most rewarding part, the most heart-rending part, for me, is canon!IchiRuki, hands down. The way she /gets/ him, gets TO him- that's love. The way he grows, from her trust. The way his loyalty never breaks when everything else comes down on her. From a personal standpoint I don't even know how the hell love works, or survives, really; but I know love when I see it. Thank you so much for this. There are times when fics elicit laughs, groans of exasperation from overused themes, etc. There are also times when fics strike a chord so true and lovely in the reader that they just suspend their cynicism for life in general for a while, and bask in the warm, warm beauty of what they've just read. This is one of those times.
deadjin chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
This is written so well. ;w; I don't have the words to describe it sufficiently enough. It is just THAT good.
Soul93 chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
This is a truly beautiful story, the detail you put in to write each character, making sure to keep them IC and as realistic as possible was well executed.

The fluctuation in their relationship as well as the changing phases was true to the dynamic, easy yet complex relationship that as Ichigo and Rukia.

Thank you for such a wonderful piece!
Mizuki Saki chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
This story made me laugh, made me die from suspense, and was so awesomely packed with Ichiruki... need I say more?
intercostalspace chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
very well written. reading the next
darklover chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
This was an awesome fic. Your style is quite good and intriguing. I love your characterization of the characters. It's well done. I really admire your writing.
Renae chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
This...this is simply the single best fanfiction story about IchiRuki. I am totally overwhelmed by it! Amazing! I was reading it as I listened to Adele's "Set Fire To The Rain (Live at The Royal Albert Hall)"-my official IchiRuki song-and marvelled at how so many of the elements in your story match the song. This story is a definite 'WIN' IMO. Thank you so much for writing it!