Reviews for What Every Little Witch Needs
Guest chapter 12 . 6/27/2012
love this story can't wiat to read more. Hopeful the another ass kicking for Elean.
Love'Joy1990 chapter 11 . 6/26/2012
That was great can't wait for the next chapter, especially can't wait to read some steroline time, YAY! Update soon : )
babyt chapter 11 . 6/26/2012
love this story love care and bonnie talk. alos her and Stefan. cna't wait to read more.
The Puppeteer chapter 10 . 6/25/2012
I liked this chapter but I hope Caroline comes in to keep Stefan busy because for real...Elena is a nutter.
Mysstik Quill chapter 10 . 6/25/2012
Ahaha they do remind me of the princess nd the frog ahaha I love that movie...it makes me cry tho lol
Mysstik Quill chapter 10 . 6/25/2012
Mysstik Quill chapter 11 . 6/25/2012
OMG, I loovvveee this story. It is so funny, u havee me cracking up nd every chapter...u aree a great writer xD
Vie chapter 11 . 6/25/2012
I read them too, they crack me up! But what can I say born and raised Georgia you can't help but talk like that! ;-).

I loved the Baroline moment! I'm with Caroline, Bonnie beat the brakes off Elena! I'm still laughing about that love that Stefonnie are back to being buds. Still think a certain someone should drop a certain hooka to the curb though!...just sayin!

Love, love, love Princess and the Frog! I know the entire movie, seriously the ENTIRE movie! I guess Ray could be Matt as he is loyal, I guess? I don't know but now I'm about to pop in that darn DVD...8-)
BookFreak773 chapter 10 . 6/23/2012
Loved it, this Elena is like a mix of the one in the show and the one in books finally someone who writes her just like she is, a ROYAL BITCH! o_O
VDStory-Lover chapter 10 . 6/23/2012
Update soon:)
randomlittleme chapter 10 . 6/21/2012
Yay to Bonnie for showing Elena who's in charge of Damon's love life! How dare she do such a thing when she clearly knows that Damon's not a free agent and he happens to be going out with her best friend; someone you'd never want to intentionally hurt. Happy that Stefan's back to normal again except for the being with Elena part but hopefully, he'll also find love or be able to forgive her!
babyt chapter 10 . 6/21/2012
OMG I love Bonnie. To bad Damon stop her I would kick her ass a little more. I can't wiat to read more.
Vie chapter 10 . 6/20/2012
Lmao at the Golden Girls bit; I agree, you can't get nothing done when they're on the screen!

Rotflmbao at the beat down Elena got and the "beat down" gear Bonnie had on! She was all decked out for the fight except for the Vaseline, lol! That was hella funny and Elena deserved that and so much more! That chick has got some nerve! Now, all will be right with the world when Stefan drops the skank like a bad habit. Loving this!

PS: and you are very welcome and too kind yourself. It 'twas nothing, I just thought those kind words I said to you were much needed.
jai03 chapter 10 . 6/20/2012
Love this chapter. Elena finally getting her ass whipped by Bonnie is priceless and it about time Elena realized the world doesnt revolve aroung her.
PinkishHueMidniteBlue chapter 10 . 6/20/2012
u you had me cutting up laughing! elena deserved that ass whoopin! high five to you and bonnie!

Vie id the best isn't she?

Loved the update!