Reviews for Under Control
belladuke97 chapter 10 . 9/20
So, I know Glee is long over. I am late to the party, but I would be remiss to not leave you a review on such a beautifully written story. First off, you have a very good handle on the characters. Santana was wonderful, and I am completely in love with Sam. Even the characters that we only got small glimpses of were well done. If RIB had handled Samcedes half as well as you did, maybe Glee would still be on the air.

I also truly appreciate that you addressed the issues of race and size. The reason I love the Samcedes pairing so much is that I see my husband and myself in them. I am a short, plus sized black woman married to an tall, average size white man. Though I haven't experienced anything as extreme as what Mercedes did in your story, I have heard people make snide comments behind our backs. So, I am grateful that you didn't back down from addressing that issue.

I see you have several other fics on this site, so I will definitely be checking them out. You are an amazing writer, and I know I am in for a treat!
lovefury22 chapter 8 . 4/9/2015
I loved this chapter. Please update!
Zini chapter 10 . 10/13/2014
This was a great fic. I loved how it was thru Cedes POV. All of the characterizations were spot on (and not everyone can do that, so you have a gift lol). I liked how you handled the racism and ignorance that was bound to come about the Samcedes relationship. I can only hope that this world will eventually realize that love is love; it comes in all shapes, colors, and sizes. Thank you for this wonderful story! I have enjoyed it as I have your other fics:)
May God Bless You!
Zenia
bcandylandgirl chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
OMG! I can't stop smiling! Why does Samcedes affect me this way? All I know is, you captured Samcedes in a way that truely touched me. I wish it had went down this way on FOX, but I know they never would have given them enough screen time to capture the magic you put on paper. Thank you for this. I'll take a sweet tooth from you anytime. ; )

P.S. Hope this isn't your last fic. Great stories like this will keep me until S6 and long after that. ; )
Simone chapter 6 . 4/19/2014
Lovveeeed it!
Haitianm chapter 5 . 4/10/2014
This chapter was ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS! It's exactly what I wanted to see. Perfect.
bluchromed2002 chapter 10 . 1/13/2014
sweet story! great job!
rana71 chapter 8 . 12/27/2012
I live this chapter! Every time I read it, I heart races then drops into my boots. Riveting
Guest chapter 10 . 11/22/2012
I can't believe I barely read this! This was really great. The angst was beyond good! I really enjoy your writing. You do well at showing rather than telling, if that makes sense. The characters emotions are very well conveyed and it was awesome!
gloria riley chapter 10 . 11/16/2012
great i wanted to kick some major butt, but then i wanted to cry. all i can say is that this was beautiful in a world of stupid simple minded people. much love
box5angel chapter 10 . 9/7/2012
I finally read the last chapter. lol Perfect ending is perfect. Sad that it's over. *sigh* But things have to end eventually. And we still have your other awesome and fabulous fics to read. :) Thank you!
natadunn81 chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
I've read this fic three times-THREE TIMES- and I'm still a blubbering mess by the end! Your characterizations. Brilliant. Your writing. Brilliant. You. Brilliant. I feel like I'm low-key stalking you, now. I've read all of your posted fics and am practically vibrating with need for your updates. Brava. Brava.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
i love your story but will they be reunited in season4.
Kaybee80 chapter 7 . 8/22/2012
So sweet.! My teeth hurt! If show writers cared enough about Samcedes to give us these kind if moments we wouldn't need so much fan fiction! At least we have each other! Great. Job!
Tesstiem chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
Love it! Love the interaction (or the non-interaction) between those two!