Reviews for A Story of Grace Part 4: Trouble Ahead
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
hey
mericat chapter 8 . 2/13/2012
Poor Grace. I wonder if she will ever accept her Time Lord self. So many impossible decisions to make.
mericat chapter 7 . 2/3/2012
This chapter is very moving. So good that Grace has the backup of Donna, Jack & her Dad.
mericat chapter 6 . 1/27/2012
Sorry I haven't been reviewing. This is a fab story. Grace's predicament has been faced so many times by both Jack and the Doctor and will never be an easy one. Your writing keeps me reading.
mericat chapter 5 . 1/18/2012
Hearbreaking, and revealing more of what the burden of a Time Lord is.
mericat chapter 4 . 1/11/2012
Still not sure the inevitable here is inevitable. Poor Grace. It could even be the Doctor or somone else trying to find a cure.
mericat chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
Is Grace the cause because it's a fixed point? Poor everyone. Is the Doctor really going to try to save the day?
mericat chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
Thanks for all the wonderful character development thru the plot. Love all the relationships shaping up and so glad you are following Grace as she grows up, as well as allowing us her memories of being the Doctor's Child and growing up a time child. I am worried about her, tho. You did great having Donna yell at Jack tho he is not repsonsible.
mericat chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Awww. Poor family. Would like a little more character development. And some more backstory on Grace and how she grew up.