Reviews for The Honest Confessions of a Drunk Girl
Web2theweb1 chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
ha lol love it
Make the next chapter and email me itat
Read.Live.Vocaloid chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
xD, I love how she only remembers thanks to her notes xDDD. So original! And... based on a true story?... Interesting xD.

I hope there're more romantic-ish moments in the next chapters! (I am a hopeless romantic)

See you in the next chapter! Keep up the great work. This story is fun, entertaining and original.
luckydog10heart chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
Lolz, Miku and Kaito are funny when drunk, XD
Blue Neonlightshow chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
I didn't know this was updated!

XD I love your stories! I love lenny yes I know. For the bible tells me so~ LOL!

I get the feeling that Len remembered everything from last time. And that he was probably sober this entire chapter.

Can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon!
IAmSkeptical chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
In a paragraph it says "even I was unable to fully explain what it was I was" it said i was twice. Other than that drunk Rin's Fangirl rants sounds like me on a regular basis.
VocaloidSinger chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
Dfhjsjfdkekrkfj this story is written so beautifully ; A ;

I love this story! 8D

it's just so good, no one has came up with a story like this before and since its non fiction it makes it all the better.

UPDATEEEEE~
Krolshi chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
*w* Oh that's so cute! Lol she regrets it, even though she's been waiting to do it for a while xD Nice Rin,nice~ I wonder who wrote the last sentence of the last entry.. :o Len?
VocaloidSinger chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Wow, that was really well written!

This sounds interesting

Update soon!
Blue Neonlightshow chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
based on a true story? Are you talking about yourself? XD

I thought you were dead! You haven't been on for a while. Glad to see that you're still alive.

So Rin actually did have sex with Len? WTF!

Well, that was funny. HAPPY LATE NEW YEARS