Reviews for The Promised Tree
Jaricchi chapter 4 . 9/21
absolutely wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing!
Yhaelle-chii chapter 1 . 5/10
Thsi is absolutely lovely but I can't help but pity poor Tsuna...the world will keep changing, his human friends would continue to pass away and he'll be stuck jut watching from afar... This is such a sad fic but still lovely nonetheless.

I was hoping for a fluff-filled 1827 fic but what I got in return was pure bliss, contentment and solemnity which is not unwelcomed btw... anyway, thanks for sharing and I hope to see more from you :)
May Eve chapter 4 . 8/21/2016
This is lovely! Thanks for sharing!
Darkness7913 chapter 4 . 1/15/2016
Uhh.. I did not expeythis at all I expected 1827 romance but.. Oh well.. I can't say I'm happy with the ending i mean Tsuna is still alone..
Nicole NightLock chapter 4 . 7/16/2015
Aaawwww...
Inanari chapter 4 . 2/25/2015
This story was so sad :( Tsuna waits all those years only to find that his friend is dead. And then after so long, he meets Hibari's great-grandson, while he's still young in ayakashi years. Well, I suppose most ayakashi stories are lonely, but still...
NobodyJinx chapter 4 . 12/25/2014
this was so cute! I totally didn't tear up oh gods! thank youuu
Shiro Yukino chapter 4 . 4/12/2014
Now, that was just too sweet. It was just so cute and made feel all warm and fuzzy. It was so sweet that I felt my eyes water. I feel kinda sad for Tsuna though, being alone and seeing the Hibari's age and die.
Anyways, it was really sweet.
L's Cappuccino chapter 3 . 3/6/2014
Hibari died 20 years ago and yet his son is 16... I don't see the logic
animangadeek0624 chapter 4 . 12/18/2013
It was so beautiful. I can't say anything else. I enjoyed the story. I'm still curious whether Hibari (Kyouya) was still alive when he supposedly 'drowned'. It's interesting that Kyouya's son is Alaude and not the other way around. Thank you for the fanfic
Zhizn214 chapter 4 . 11/26/2013
Dem feels!
JIMIRMA chapter 4 . 11/7/2013
Beautiful story.
Adriana Espan chapter 4 . 9/7/2013
Hibari... Hibari is so nice... *sniff*
sennajolana chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
Thank you for breaking me heart.
This was such a bittersweet story, that it literately moved me. I love how you incorporated Reborn into Natsume Yuujinchou. Can you imagine Tsuna seeing the 10th generation Cloud Gurdian Hibari Kyoya, sleeping on that same tree? sigh, this fic of yours has been one of the short list that moved me. I hope you keep up the awesome work (:

-Aiko T. Hayashi
Kichou chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
Very lovely story. It moved me. Very sad that he didn't get to see him again though. In my mind though, Hibari got reborn as a youkai and will see him again. :-)