Reviews for Whet
Cherry-BLUE009 chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
Wow this one is cut off too! Any update soon ?
Anime-Angel93 chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
update
mabello chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
Wait wait he is gonna shave her there..? Oh god im gonna have a nosebleed
Briichigo chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
How is it that you can make shaving sexy, sexual and a turn-on? Like seriously. I'm sitting here, reading this, and I'm thinking, "I wonder if having Andrew shave my legs will be half as thrilling as this," and then I realize that he'd probably shave half my skin off and the thoughts end.

Seriously though. I wish I had the talent to make the most mundane of things as sexual and exciting as you, Chaos.

briichigo
Lacrimosa Tomboy chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
Whoa. This just keeps getting better (and hotter) with every paragraph. Awesome.

Just a quick note - you lost the end of the last sentence in paragraph 11. Otherwise, pure awesomeness! Looking forward to what comes next! ;)
Witchy Bitch chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
awww hell my brain melted -/- stunning writter i love your soul eater stories
bubbleboss1022 chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
Well... This is VERY sexy. And enjoyable. More please.
ariniad chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Whyy we must hurt you? You're AWESOME! :D

Ohhh, Goooddd... I'm laughing so much. This's really funny. And... smutty very well done. Like it. I like the "Pee! Pee!" part, I can portray Soul said it like a five-year-old boyyo. Great job.

Want more yes?
mabello chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
such a cool and sexy chapter, i really loved you fic so please write the next chapter soon!
songstar13 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Very promising. Can't wait for more. I'll save more meaty reviews for later when I've got more to work with.

Song
Lacrimosa Tomboy chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
In a word - awesome! Oh wait, I've got another one - hot...also, funny, vocab-tastic (yes, I realize that isn't actually a word, but what's the point of majoring in English if you don't get to make up words?), and fabulous. I'm sure I could come up with more, but I think that may just qualify as gushing at that point, so I'll leave it at that. Looking forward to seeing what comes next!
Marsh of Sleep chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I thought Second Fiddle was the best title ever, but this one is so satisfying I can't contain myself.
KirstyKakes chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Awe, this was actually pretty cute for a lime-ish chap!
bluenian98 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
O.O...*awkward moment*
wildchild911 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
yes. Just yes! xD you, once again, stun me with unlimited buckets of humor! XD thankyou for making my night! xD