Reviews for A Fading Hope
Shika.Tot chapter 21 . 10/28/2013
I loved this story! It flowed well went at an amazing pace. I was never bored and loved all the twist and turns! Perfect Tk fanfiction!
Shika.Tot chapter 11 . 10/27/2013
I've been frantically reading, and I have to say I love this story! I'm sad I can't read the rest tonight. It's twists and turns are good and unpredictable. Can't wait to start reading again tomorrow!
Readaholic chapter 20 . 7/10/2013
Davis is hilarious in this chapter. And yes, TK should definitely save the world more often.
Readaholic chapter 19 . 7/8/2013
THEY'RE ALIVE they'realivethey'realive oh goody hooray! Yay! I was scared one would die because you kept saying "fair game" UGH youdidthatonpurpose ARGH
Readaholic chapter 16 . 7/8/2013
RANT RANT RANT youlivetowatchmesuffer RANT
OK. That aside, sweet flashback, cute partnership BUT REALLY! Not that this isn't an excellent way to keep your reader's attention mind you. STILL! Waaahhh!
Readaholic chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
Tense. So intense... Wow...
Readaholic chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
Love Patamon. It's a LAW
Readaholic chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I didn't realize that someone could be creepier than Ken. Cool!
Lord Darth Yoda chapter 21 . 5/9/2013
:) All's well that ends well. Q nice ending to this fic I'd say. You brought
Matt and Cody back in a very well done way, and I'm glad to see that everyone will be OK. For now.
Again, I'm getting a Ken hint here LOL Seems like for somebody to have gotten the crest to the Ocean they would have knowledge of how to access it and have been at the battle in Light. Ken fits those criteria.
Great story all around, I wish it could be made into episodes now. You write as well as the show writers did. Keep up the good work, I'm off to elresd more!
Lord Darth Yoda chapter 20 . 5/9/2013
Yeah, I was hoping for Kari mystery but I stopped worrying once I saw you went and offed Gatomon you meanie! ;-) j/k
Your comment about it being a longer story behind Karis reappearance really made me realize I'd completely forgotten about the fact Kens out there somewhere. And now that I think about it, I bet there were a few tines in this story where he helped them. I vaguely remember there being a moment where something came out of the forest and stopped an enemys attack and I wondered if that was Ken. I guess I'll have to read Kindness and find out! Great work and off to the finale I go!
Lord Darth Yoda chapter 19 . 5/9/2013
Yay I got the MagnaAngemon appearance! And like with Piedmon he shows up to lay the smackdown on the baddie. I like having the DDs colors combined, showing their unity no matter what. Now's the cool down as we have to wrap it all up. Poor Izzy, who knows what he's gone through? (Ill start Knowledge after I finish this story) And you probably are bringing her back, but I kind of like the idea of keeping Karis fate a mystery. I could see her joining the spirit and becoming like Genni as an aide. But that's just me.
Lord Darth Yoda chapter 18 . 5/9/2013
Hi Hedgi, new reader of your work and I'm steadily catching up on your blog.
This chapter was great! I've been able to not only hear the English voice actors saying a lot of your dialogue., but I've been able to picture a lot of the scenes you've written, like the big standoff at the end of Light and TK here in Hope. I know that the storys finished and its too late to change it, but here's hoping for a MangaAngemon appearance. As soon as I heard Devinon was stronger that's the first thing I imagined happening. Can't wait to start the next chapter!
Patrick the observer chapter 21 . 3/30/2013
so when are you going to list this as complete?
Patrick the observer chapter 19 . 3/30/2013
so i wonder when the bad guys from the second half of season 2 will show up...or Ken for that matter, you alluded to him but we haven't seen him.
Patrick the observer chapter 18 . 3/30/2013
okay serious bad ass boast on T.K.'s part