Reviews for Feathers of Black and White
katelaina1717 chapter 12 . 4/15
Cant wait for update:)
Padfootette chapter 12 . 2/13
Great chapters I loved them please update soon
thewolf74 chapter 12 . 2/8
For one thing. you are not a horrible. author. I love this story. I loved the way you described. how Harry and Lucucis looked. when they turned into. their. true form . What's going to happen. to Hermione? Please. update. again. very. soon.
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 12 . 2/4
love it
:).
107602 chapter 12 . 2/3
Thank you for the update. I hope they can find out Harry's past. See you next update. :)
carrie fischer chapter 12 . 2/3
I am really liking this story!
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 12 . 2/3
Aweee cuteee more pleaseee
Isarma chapter 12 . 2/3
I do so love this story...and I can't wait to see Harry and Lucius's relationship develop more. I also hope to see some interaction between Narcissa and Severus, as well as Severus and Harry...it will be interesting to see Severus in a different light. Keep up the great writing!
Bella216 chapter 12 . 2/3
This was a really sweet chapter and I'm glad this Lucius/Harry awkwardness seems to be resolved. I can't wait for more soon! And to hopefully find out who Harry actually is...
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 11 . 1/28
love it
:).
Ashlin Raine chapter 11 . 1/27
I don't like the 'Un-Harry' thing. I have to admit that I was disappointed when that THING came into the story, but seeing as I am not writing this story, it's not up to me how the story goes. I do wonder where 'un-Harry' came from though and why Lucius had told Harry when Harry was trying to leave that he didn't even know who he was. What does that mean?
KatelinSalLovesReading1 chapter 11 . 1/27
Hm. I enjoy this story.

*SMASHES CUP ON THE GROUND*

Another chapter!
Airrissaid chapter 10 . 12/2/2013
More! More! More! Please update.