Reviews for Therapy
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Wonderful writing! I loved it!
Belldandy07 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Powerful and gripping. The imagery is nothing short of fantastic. Tributes like these are very much needed for the fandom. Thank you for sharing this master work!
kooie chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
! I come back after so long and found a fic DEDICATED TO ME! AAAAAAAHHHHHHH! And and amazing one it is! Thanks, you absolutely brightened MY day and I'm sorry for being so so so so so late but life hasn't been exactly nice lately... Anyway, LOVED it, Blackout is my second favorite (Nightlife will always be my favorite I think) and this one-shot seems like part of the book. Hopefully you'll have more Blackout ideas! Thanks again and looking forward to more of your great work.
Miranda Crystal-Bearer chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Oooh, interesting look into what might have happened! I liked it. It was all tight and snatchy and ouchy. And the steel beneath Niko's hurt - that was very true to character!

Once I start writing a character, I tend not to read other fanfic about them...I find I don't enjoy it as much and it the inner muse tends to bristle.

But! That said, I did enjoy this fic. :D I liked the tenacity and the absolute commitment to Cal that shone through. I liked how you had Cal nearly remembering while drunk - that was cool! Something I wouldn't have thought of. And that last line...I really liked that last line, how you interspersed Cal's writing with Niko's thoughts. It lent a taste of...almost desperation? To the end that fits in perfectly with the tone of the book.

Personally, when I got my tattoo - down on my ankle, where the skin is tougher - it didn't hurt. Barely stung, to be honest! The vibration of the needle (like the needle on the sewing machine) was what bothered me most. It tickled! I have a very high tolerance to pain, however, so I'm sure my experience was fairly unique.

ANYWAY! Good job! Good story! :D Your grammar and spelling are excellent and that made the story easy to read and enjoy. Thank you for writing this!
Obi the Kid chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Yay! A Blackout fic! I haven't mananged one of those yet, so it great to read yours. You nailed Niko's subtly building frustration throughout the story. Trying so hard to maintain his calm and cool while obviously concerned that he'll never get his real brother back. Loved it!