Reviews for Basketball
CUTE!
Myriad Ace chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Aww... KAWAII!
WeDidItForTheDead chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
:) Such a simple and sweet thing. It really can start that easily.
Haruka Sumairu chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
It was nice The way you wrote Kirishima's story of how he fell in love with Rima was really sweet.

Although it's short, it really gives readers a connection with the storyline, especially of their own first love. (I know it did with me, except my "first love" started /way/ differently...yeah...)

Also, props to you for writing the first story in the RimaxKirishima archive! I know I wouldn't have. /shotsohard Actually, that was kind of mean of me. I dunno, I guess I just developed a disliking for Kirishima when he was first introduced in the anime. OH and then when he was trying to get Rima a present or something, I just know that Nagi was in the background plotting ways to exterminate him.

You can't blame him, Nagihiko has waaayyy better hair than Kirishima anyway. /sorrygotofftopic

Anyways, this drabble is definitely going on my favorites list, even though I don't necessarily support the pairing. That's a compliment! It's well-written Now all I have to do is believe it's Nagi saying it and I- just kidding. I'm not /that/ much of a troll.

Let's just hope you don't spark some sort of Kirishirima (or whatever they call it) revolution against Rimahiko. On a last note, great job, Ri! I didn't expect such a good fic so fast But then again, your writing is so adf;kaljdsfklajsdf;lsadj that anything you write just sparkles.

Literally.

P.S. This review is about three times longer than your fic.
RakkiiHappiiDokkiiShidonii chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
OKAY SO SHIDONII'S CLAIMING WHATEVER NUMBER REVIEW THIS IS AS HERS SO HA

Even though this is super super super super super super super short and teeny tiny, it's super adorable. *0*

How did I ever dislike Kirishima, anyway? qwq Omg it's Tadase all over again

This was such a cute moment in the anime. And you described it very nicely. :3

YAY FIRST KIRISHIMA FIC 0

Shidonii
Rikan is lazy to login chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Agsgdkfhskfhdkfhdfj

This is so... Simple and Bootiful. ;;

Nuff said. /shot

I award you with the "First Author To Write A Rimashima Fanfic!" Take it or leave it! 8D

kthxbai :'D

- Rikan
Aoi Bara no Chronos chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Short, but cute!

Uh, you're the first one to publish a Fuyuki story, it seems. :D

-Chronos.