Reviews for Scars
DeLene chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Great Story...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Scar!Kink is one of my favourites and this one made it romantic and really sweet which is another great element to the kink. Excellent writing.
Lou3174 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Really good. Enjoyed it
Heth chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
So good I loved it and hope you write more I love the mushy stories with them not all the angst people keep writing
Sydney chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Another great story.
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Hot damn...they are so sexy together!

Beautiful one-shot!

~mandi *_*
Hutch917 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Cfhonan chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I loved it! This was a wonderful oneshot!
Ayshen chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
That moment when you're sitting at your desk at work crying. Yeah, that's me.

So beautiful!

It was just one more mistake, one more fuck up, another kink in the chain that bound them helplessly to each other.

This line, guh.

His ache is so palpable. Their bond just so visceral.

She pressed a soft kiss on the middle of his mark, then licked the edges of it, knowingly making him shiver. "That night scarred us both, El. For life."

And, I died and went to EO heaven. Such a gorgeous image. And hot, lol.

"We do have a lot of scars, most of them came from defending each other," he whispered. "But scars heal, and we move on, and each mark just strong we are."

Love for this, love love love.

His fingertips grazed over faded marks, healed breaks, and slight discolorations and he wished that he had known, wished that he had been there to prevent them.

Such a beautiful image.

And hot. :sighs: Gorgeous job!
Rhonda Roo chapter 1 . 1/5/2012 it and all of their scars...great one-shot! glad I have you on alert so I didn't miss this one!
BensonStabler chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE! You're one-shots are awesome to wake up to my friend! xoxoxoxoxo
KEZIA FO REAL chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
UNF. I was too lazy to log in and too busy to read earlier, but DAYUMMMMMMMMMM.

fucking gets to me some days.
lizAbne379 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Cute fic! What song though?