Reviews for The Request
AvadaKedavraBitch chapter 39 . 9/18
Going through my phone, deleting fanfics I've read and hoarded when I came across this one and realized I never so much as favorited the fic. I loved it! Ah, I wish it was my recent in my memory but one thing I can tell you is most of the characters in here have been reborn in my SIMS game. I hope you don't mind, lol. But even looking at the last chapter, I remember I loved every single one of these characters and the children most especially. I remember the heartwarming feeling of watching them all grow up. I remember growing attached to Anya and Claire's journeys. I remember this fic made me feel so happy and I remember trying to draw out reaching the end so as to not have to finish it. All in all, I really enjoyed this fic! You've done a wonderful job and I thank you for writing!
I enjoyed this!
mshgdm98 chapter 5 . 9/10
l l. .l . l. m. ml. 'll. l. m. m. mmm np m?. m . ?
xxlightningboltxx chapter 38 . 9/6
Second read and still as wonderful as the first time :)
Aim59435 chapter 39 . 8/27
Amazing! Pure genius. This is such a wonderful story x
eidh21 chapter 39 . 8/21
I just finished reading this story for the first time. I can tell you it is now one of my favorites. Thank you so much!
inviteme chapter 14 . 7/26
ok. you got me. I usually never comment. but this one got me. I can literally feel the pain.
Pharies chapter 39 . 7/25
This was so good! I love that the sequel, of sorts, was just part of the main story and I didn't have to go looking for it. I'm not left wondering about things later. Great job.

~Tori
Yasdnil54321 chapter 39 . 6/30
This story was so beautiful! As an adult whose parent died when I was young I have to say you did an amazing job capturing the emotions of the children! Thank you for this story
Alytiger chapter 8 . 6/23
GOOD GOOGLY MOOGLY THIS IS SO GOOD
Alytiger chapter 7 . 6/22
OH MY SWEET GOODNESS
Alytiger chapter 6 . 6/22
look at them being super cute and bonding and trying to be happy and 3
Alytiger chapter 5 . 6/22
of course anaya went to james, potter men may not be good with emotions but they are great listeners and friends 3
Alytiger chapter 3 . 6/22