Reviews for The Request
crystalrdavis1995 chapter 39 . 6/10
Fantastic story. I love your writing style. Couldn’t put it down.
oh my god
This was so so SO good
Just… *chefs kiss*
Thank you so much for writing this!
I loved it very much️️️️
EndlessRdr2022 chapter 21 . 5/17
I know it’s a typo but it is absolutely so funny that this April 229th! I’m a teacher and we’ve been joking how long this year has been! So April did feel like 229 days. Lol.
EndlessRdr2022 chapter 1 . 5/16
As a mom of 3, I just can’t imagine this scenario. Which I know many moms and dads have had to. A friend of mine past away just over a year ago from stage 4 cancer. She had a very aggressive cancer. Heart wrenching already.
Batmanandaunicorn chapter 28 . 4/7
I want to know what houses the rest of the children are in
noviarespati chapter 31 . 4/6
This is by far my favorite chapter, with draco and astoria especially
Astra chapter 39 . 3/18
I've read this so many times, thank you, its so comforting
gnrkrystle chapter 26 . 3/16
I understand Ginny's frustration. Anya's reasons are valid, but James is also still her child and she was robbed of that moment. What she said to Hermione was hurtful and she better apologize tho.
nmcgirl893 chapter 39 . 2/24
I just spent the last 3 days absolutely obsessed with this story and can already tell it will be one I come back to time and time again. I laughed, cried, smiled, and cringed. This is so beautiful written and feels like being wrapped in a warm blanket on a cold night. Just amazing.
dadada0203 chapter 39 . 2/23
I love this! I really liked the time skip and how you wove everything together!
readsalot1 chapter 23 . 2/12
Ahhhhhhhh
redhead414 chapter 14 . 1/28
Omake of their encounter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So Astoria, how was your wedding night?" Hermione asked as she saw the shell shocked girl wandering around Knockturn Alley.
"Err very strange." replied the new Mrs Malfoy "Nothing like my mother or sister warned me about. His penis is TINY & he showed no interest in sticking it in me! All I could do was make him orgasm by sticking bigger & bigger things up his bottom!"
"Ah yes" commiserated Granger "bloody Malfoy's & their sad, perverted anal kinks! That's the ONLY way they can cum - in the end!"

Epilogue:
A few months later, Draco died after using an enormous cursed dildo up his ass. It somehow reverted to the mahogany tree it was made from, halfway through his self buggering session. Something Borgin & Burkes had definitely not mentioned on the label! Astoria was shopping in Paris at the time & was informed of 'the bloody mess in the master's bedroom' by a house elf. She got to keep his whole fortune despite remaining a virgin & married a well hung muggleborn a few years later - much to her's & everyone's delight.
(No one ever discovered Hermione had borrowed the Cloak of Invisibility, snuck into manor le Malfoy & used Draco's own wand to place a forgotten rejuvenation charm on his wooden sextoy, from the bedroom doorway. She then burnt his wand in the fire to leave no evidence. That'll teach him what a vengeful 'mudblood' was truly capable of!
She also joined Astoria & her new husband in bed quite often & showed the pureblood girl that muggles indeed do it better!)
Skittles chapter 1 . 1/28
Would be brilliant if Ron spunked up Hermione and Draco later licked out her unwashed pussy! *Taste the Ron-Blow* lol lol lol
Why is this soo American? Decent story but a lot of the stuff you mentioned is not at all British. And this is the first chapter lol
I really wanted to read this , as it was highly recommended, but the lack of constellation names and the fact that it's not brit-picked turned me off
3,231 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »