Reviews for The Request
Kelle25 chapter 39 . 6/20
I just want to let you know how wonderful this story is. I read a lot of fanfiction, and this story has to be one of the best I've ever read. The character development you have done with Draco, Hermione, and their children is so beautifully done. Thank you for writing this story. I look forward to reading other pieces you write.
UIOP chapter 1 . 6/16
JHLYU
fluidangles chapter 3 . 6/15
Crying my eyes out on every chapter so far... I love mature dramione and I've read many fics where Astoria is made out to be a cheater or just a generally terrible person, to make way for Draco and Hermione, but terminal illness is new to me and though it could have gone horribly wrong, your writing is so good, that you tackled every twist and turn with such a consideration and tact. I am really enjoying it, thank you.
mrs.haloona chapter 1 . 6/13
Omg, you are an amazing writer. This chapter made me cry and I'm at work ! The feels were just outstanding
reindrops chapter 8 . 6/6
Aww. I don't know why I haven't read this fic sooner. I love the story and how it evokes feelings. It's so beautifully written I can't wait to read the rest of the chapters.
Hufflove chapter 39 . 6/5
This was lovely! I'm normally hesitant about mature Dramione, especially when kids are involved, but this was aces! The writing was great, the OCs were realistic and relatable, and the "filler" chapters were great peaks into the characters lives. It was just great.
Hufflove chapter 38 . 6/5