Reviews for The Request
kmplease chapter 18 . 11/30
She wanted to open the box, but she wanted more privacy than her empty dorm room allowed. She also wasn't sure she wanted to open the box alone.
kmplease chapter 17 . 11/30
"Brilliant," Draco replied. "Absolutely brilliant."
kmplease chapter 16 . 11/29
He kissed the top of her head and hugged her close. Reaching for Hermione's wand, he muttered nox and the room went dark, leaving them alone to their thoughts before the exhaustion of the day's events lulled them into sleep.
kmplease chapter 15 . 11/28
But for now neither could care, as exhaustion settled in, overwhelming them both into a deep and much needed sleep.
kmplease chapter 14 . 11/28
so sad but so good
kmplease chapter 13 . 11/28
Draco hesitated for a split second before leaping from the couch. Hermione followed, right on his heels. He jumped the stairs three at a time and sprinted down the hallways until he found his worst fear - his wife crumpled in a lifeless heap on the floor.
kmplease chapter 12 . 11/28
Resting her head against his chest once more, Hermione couldn't help but smirk as she hugged her arms around his torso. Chewing on the inside of her cheek, she exhaled a sigh of relief. "Alright, Draco. I trust you."
Caro09 chapter 39 . 11/27
I’m so sad this is over! By far my favorite story!
kmplease chapter 11 . 11/25
"Students…out of bed."
kmplease chapter 9 . 11/21
"Without magic, I die," Astoria hoarsely replied. "I'm not going to last six months, Hermione. I may not even last six days."
kmplease chapter 8 . 11/21
"Only if there wasn't more there," Jean replied. "But there is and your right - I see it. I've seen it for awhile." Pressing a gentle kiss to Astoria's forehead, she went over and picked up the serving platter with the roast and motioned for Astoria to follow with a nod. "It's just up to them to figure it out."
kmplease chapter 7 . 11/21
What she couldn't stomach was being forgotten. cried a little
kmplease chapter 6 . 11/20
She laughed. "I'd ask them to share whatever it was they were smoking. Good night, Draco."

"Good night, Granger."
kmplease chapter 5 . 11/20
He reached out for her hand, lacing his fingers with her as their conjoined hands filled the empty space between them.
kmplease chapter 4 . 11/19
fan fiction has stupid rules with reviewing so after this comment ill just copy and paste the last paragraph
2,835 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »