Reviews for The Request
priceless2009 chapter 39 . 4/26/2020
I have read this story so many times and I love it each time! It’s beautifully done and beyond entertaining! Thank you for taking the time to write and share!
Banana1982 chapter 26 . 4/21/2020
Oh god, I love this story. I just had tears rolling down my face when Draco hugged Anya. Love it. This story is getting me through Lockdown 2020. xx
Rachelaf chapter 39 . 4/15/2020
This was amazing! Just a balm to the soul. I loved that this story kept going on. It just was nice to see more detail about everyone.
Phiaso chapter 39 . 4/14/2020
This fic is amazing!
vcardui chapter 26 . 4/3/2020
Great chapter, very dramatic! I just have to nit-pick one tiny thing, as this sort of thing always stands out to me. Teddy and Claire are second cousins, not third. Narcissa and Andromeda are sisters, so their children (Draco and Nymphadora) would be first cousins. The children of first cousins (in this case, Claire and Teddy) are second cousins to each other. Claire's children and Teddy's children would then be third cousins to each other.
notthatinterested chapter 39 . 4/5/2020
As a person who reads an unnecessary amount of HP fanfic, I can say that this one has THE BEST character development. It can be long but there is no unneeded bad situation, no suprises. It is the life story of the characters and I honestly loved this. Thank you for writing such a beautiful fic. I strongly recommend it, it is so good.
marianmerza chapter 39 . 3/30/2020
Dude! That story was crazy!
Are you a screenwriter or something?
It was either a 3 season sitcom
Or like 3 seasons if seventh heaven
Amazing! Kudos! Awesome! Clap clap clap
Lady-Klindra chapter 1 . 3/28/2020
This story is great I have read it so many times. I hope you do more on this world would love to see al and claire story. Your awesome
aliezageorge.jabungan chapter 39 . 3/26/2020
This was beautiful! You probably heard that a couple times before, but it truly is.
Smilesaway2201 chapter 39 . 3/18/2020
Rereading one of your old favourite fanfics just to feel something.
I will never get tired of this fanfic, thank you!
Wjl chapter 39 . 3/2/2020
Thank you for sharing this wonderful story. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Motherodragonsx3 chapter 39 . 2/24/2020
Amazingly beautiful story. Thank you so much for sharing!
PenJane chapter 39 . 2/21/2020
I just sat around and did nothing but read this story for the last two days. I loved it! I made me cry a number of times. I so enjoyed the look into their lives and how you had a time jump as well. Really well written! Thank you so much for sharing and finishing such a wonderful work!
frekles chapter 39 . 2/20/2020
What an amazing, wonderful story! I loved your version of these characters and even better your vision of their children and grandchildren! It has been a delightful few days, reading a few chapters at a time. I especially loved that you continued the story as far into their lives as you did. It definitely completed so much. Thank you for sharing it with us !
MzAkumaGore chapter 39 . 2/16/2020
I just binged read all of it! It's such an amazing story, i cried, laugh, got angry and became happy, it was such a wonderful story!
3,233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »