Reviews for The Request
Motherodragonsx3 chapter 39 . 2/24/2020
Amazingly beautiful story. Thank you so much for sharing!
PenJane chapter 39 . 2/21/2020
I just sat around and did nothing but read this story for the last two days. I loved it! I made me cry a number of times. I so enjoyed the look into their lives and how you had a time jump as well. Really well written! Thank you so much for sharing and finishing such a wonderful work!
frekles chapter 39 . 2/20/2020
What an amazing, wonderful story! I loved your version of these characters and even better your vision of their children and grandchildren! It has been a delightful few days, reading a few chapters at a time. I especially loved that you continued the story as far into their lives as you did. It definitely completed so much. Thank you for sharing it with us !
MzAkumaGore chapter 39 . 2/16/2020
I just binged read all of it! It's such an amazing story, i cried, laugh, got angry and became happy, it was such a wonderful story!
xLaBellaVita chapter 39 . 2/12/2020
Wow I loved this story so much!
Guest chapter 39 . 1/27/2020
this is such an amazing fic! i know you posted years ago but i just had to leave a comment. i absolutely love how it’s in two stages (pre-dramione kids and post-dramione kids). it’s just such a wholesome fic ! i would loooove a oneshot about claire and albus at hogwarts i think it would be hilarious. thanks for this great fic, i’ll be sure to check out more of your work!
Guest chapter 27 . 1/18/2020
I completely understand Ginny's feeling about James and Anya eloped. It's been three years, it hurts if I was the mother.
HaylaShaila chapter 39 . 1/1/2020
Beautifully written, this fic captures wonderfully the trials of life. I was so attached to the characters I found it very hard to accept that this was the end.
CandyHearts22 chapter 39 . 12/29/2019
This story is absolutely perfect! Thanks so much for sharing it!
Toothfairy456 chapter 39 . 12/8/2019
What a wonderful story! Loved all the characters. I felt so many emotions! Thanks for writing!
bookwormH.M.327 chapter 19 . 12/2/2019
Is she on a pill or potion because they forgot the contraption charm
TheTwist chapter 1 . 11/26/2019
Would actually love to see a good long tale where Astoria an Hermione fall passionately for one another? Dralfoy gets laughed out of England in humiliation. Grainger has more balls than all Malfoy males seen in cannon put together anyway.
floatingdhr chapter 32 . 11/2/2019
With regards to your author's note at the beginning, I love how you've gone further Andie readers are taken along into the future. I don't think it should have ended at an earlier chapter at all!
floatingdhr chapter 19 . 11/1/2019
Astoria's letter to Anya was so beautiful. I cried and felt all sorts of emotions. You're an amazing writer and I absolutely love how you portray your characters.
Stephanie O chapter 39 . 10/26/2019
I love that James and Anya adopted the orphan baby. Lots of very sweet moments, and it was nice seeing Claire and Al taking things SLOW! Looks like Hermione's little chat with them has worked wonders and planted the seed...though the threat had a lot to do with it as well!
3,237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »