Reviews for The Request
Midnight Lilly chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Loved it.
Tinynoe chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I am intrigued! Very interesting concept! Can't wait to see how their relationship develops!

Update soon! (:
harrys-girl-4-life chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
This is so sad...but I really, really like it. You did a brilliant job writing it!
C-Dizzle chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
By "peaks your interest," you mean get us totally hooked right...because I definitely am!

What a different concept and I too wonder how you're adding another great story in the mix! As always, you are excellent at conveying the emotions and dynamics of characters. Your writing is top-notch and very clear yet flows very nicely with flashbacks and the present.

Oh I feel for Astoria and Draco and the kids! :(

I'm interested in how Draco and Hermione's friendship actually progressed (since he clearly trusts her immensely to have her watch his children). And also because of this line:

"While her name alone was a main source of tension during their marriage, Astoria knew that indirectly, Hermione made her husband a better person." -Why would she be a reason for tension? Interesting

Whether this is a "short" or novel-long story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter of this and your other two!
beautifly92 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Love it. Update asappp!
Cheri Andromache chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I am loving this story and concept!

I have one small request...

Add another chapter or 12 or so )

I am anxiously waiting!
Spamella chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Why must you punish me by writing new stories that I keep wanting to click next chapter lol
K. Ly chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Wow, great start and concept. Is this going to be a relatively "short" story or do you plan on making this as long as "Its all uncharted"? Because I don't know where you are going to find the energy and time to work on all three stories you have now! Looking forward to the next installment.
3,233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 206 213 214 215 216