Reviews for The Request
Toothfairy456 chapter 39 . 9/8/2021
This is the second time I have read this and loved it just as much as I did the first time. Great story.
lumosavis135 chapter 23 . 8/27/2021
omg. i just found this and this is sooooooooo cute. omg. i feel my flatter when it comes to scorpius, hermione&draco. omg. i've been here, in ffn for more than 10 yearts and i just found this. what a waste of 10 years haha but i'm glad i found thid.
CarleeShindVS chapter 3 . 8/26/2021
I just had an epiphany lol. The scene with Astoria and Hermione kinda reminded me of Izzie and Jo from Grey's Anatomy
EminaVul chapter 39 . 8/24/2021
Overall I really enjoyed the themes of family coming in all shapes and sizes. The characterization of the children and how they grew up was also nice. The only thing that bothered me was the love line between Claire and albus. Like isn’t that a little weird marrying your brother/sister in law? Not a big fan of that development, so this left the ending a little disappointing for me.
Adiva Faruqi chapter 21 . 8/23/2021
James and Anya are literally the cutest
HadleyJo chapter 15 . 8/20/2021
When I tell you I have binged this and I was NOT prepared in the slightest for this chapter. I'm seriously crying my eyes out. You've worked so hard on this and have really captured every detail perfectly.
Meh3345 chapter 35 . 8/20/2021
I love most of this story but shaming Claire for what she wears is just so sexist. Oooo she shows a little leg so guys lose their minds. not just that but saying that if you’re smart you can’t wear short skirts or tight shirts? So lame and conservative and just ass backwards thinking. You can be hot and smart. Even if Claire was walking around naked, she still wouldn’t be asking for it. Having lily and her talk like this is just misogynistic as fuck and it really pisses me off. I understand this is an old story but damn, it did not age well.
Sorceress of Magic chapter 39 . 8/11/2021
Wow that was a beautiful story. One of the first completed longer stories I’ve read. I may have to give longer stories a chance now (I choose to stay around 20 chapters or less) but I now see the appeal, I was fully invested in this family and have not been able to put down my phone for the past few days reading. Thank you
Guest chapter 39 . 8/8/2021
This was such a lovely story. I truly enjoyed it
Shay1026 chapter 39 . 7/29/2021
sooo beautiful! i enjoyed this very much!
Kiwi chapter 39 . 7/25/2021
I’d like to thank you for such an amazing piece of work! I found this on Reddit, and you’re a fantastic writer. Never let anyone tell you you’ve written too much fluff, because I loved all of it. I want more! I might even reread!

I truly enjoy parenting D/H, especially when written well. I could gush for ages! Much love.
Guest chapter 39 . 7/25/2021
I
Guest chapter 15 . 7/1/2021
I love the buildup to the first kiss but why they gotta compare it to kisses they had before?
"She'd kissed two people prior to this moment – Ron, of course, and Victor Krum" ? "He'd snogged many girls in his day, but he'd yet to kiss anyone like Hermione Granger." ?
Guest chapter 15 . 7/1/2021
As someone whose love language is physical touch, I love reading this! The innocent back rubs! The arms slung over shoulders! Hands going through hair! Hmmm so good
Fris Comyns chapter 16 . 7/1/2021
A lovely and well crafted story. Or it was until you had Hermione dog ear a page in a book to mark her place! Very OC for Hermione. Teasing aside beautifully written story that I am throughly enjoying even if I’ve found it 9 years or so after you originally posted it.
3,233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »