Reviews for The Request
hrmhume chapter 39 . 6/27/2021
A truly fantastic story! Well done!
Chloe Drew chapter 9 . 6/23/2021
Boo hoo! Astoria’s on her way out - speedily I hope. I’m unable to empathise with any of these characters. Maybe if it wasn’t supposed to be ‘Dramione’, I wouldn’t feel so put off. Sorry, not sorry.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/18/2021
Well, I really tried, but this story is definitely over-rated and then some. Cliched and overblown.
aurora ld chapter 39 . 6/15/2021
A very interesting story, very touching and intense in all the emotional aspects between Hermione, Draco and the kids.
In general, a marvelous fic, congratulations, I really enjoyed it.
The only thing I missed a Little bit, just a Little bit eh, was a scene with Ron exploding of a bitter, recentful, envious and jealous regret fuelled rage when he found out about the oficial relationship between his marvelous, lovely, pretty and intelligent ex-wife and his favourite ex-classmate; I know this sounds Petty but I really hated him in this story.
Hehe sorry for the mini-rant, I couldn't help myself.
Greetings and I hope you continue writing more fics about this unusual couple, maybe someday you could consider to try a Harmony story, your Harry was so well characterized that I think you can do it greatly.

P.S. Sorry if the message has any mistakes, English is not my native language and I'm not very Good in the composing aspect.
Aypearson chapter 39 . 6/10/2021
Such an enjoyable read!
Vsegda chapter 39 . 6/5/2021
Fantastic story thoroughly enjoyed every chapter
Cmdr.DorkyBadass chapter 39 . 5/30/2021
I'm utterly in love.. the children and character build up. Its just perfect and worth not getting enough sleep reading this.
Ashley Booth chapter 39 . 5/26/2021
this was amazing! I loved every up down and tear that fell
ProtegomyDraco chapter 39 . 5/16/2021
Love!
amk41196 chapter 39 . 5/13/2021
I'm so in love with this truly wonderful read... Such a sweet fic... Though the Anya Ginny situation was a pain in the ass... I couldn't decide who to stay mad at...:p Really hope my review gives you some joy during these troubled times as your writing gave me... Going to check out your other works, tho it is 2 am right now... :D... Tc and stay safe... 3
Kairi Serenity Dark chapter 39 . 5/11/2021
️️️️️️️️️️️
Sparklightning chapter 39 . 5/11/2021
I can’t tell you how much I love this story. I’ve read it a few times now and honestly gets better each time. One of my favorite parts about it is that you didn’t end it at chapter 25 like some of your authors notes said people wanted you to do. You show us years of them together and give us a long and real sense of what their and their kids lives look like. This story is just fantastic.
OurSongSweetcheeks chapter 38 . 5/3/2021
id come off a tiktok recommendation before realising i’d already read it! so i decided to reread and completely fell in love with it all over again. amazing amazing amazing story (i tried commenting on chapter 39 but i’d already reviewed so it wouldn’t let me)
Biaseverywheree chapter 27 . 5/3/2021
I sided with Ginny, I would be very disappointed if my daughter or son eloped
Rita -This is an utopic world chapter 39 . 5/2/2021
Hi! I know it has been years since you published this story, but I found it recently and I am rereading it for the third time and I wanted to tell you that I am in love with it and its characters, also with your way of narrating.
I just love everything you have done and thank you for creating this piece of art. Thank you very much for your work on this fic and I sincerely hope you keep writing.
Kisses from Argentina