Reviews for The Request
Sparklightning chapter 39 . 5/11/2021
I can’t tell you how much I love this story. I’ve read it a few times now and honestly gets better each time. One of my favorite parts about it is that you didn’t end it at chapter 25 like some of your authors notes said people wanted you to do. You show us years of them together and give us a long and real sense of what their and their kids lives look like. This story is just fantastic.
OurSongSweetcheeks chapter 38 . 5/3/2021
id come off a tiktok recommendation before realising i’d already read it! so i decided to reread and completely fell in love with it all over again. amazing amazing amazing story (i tried commenting on chapter 39 but i’d already reviewed so it wouldn’t let me)
Biaseverywheree chapter 27 . 5/3/2021
I sided with Ginny, I would be very disappointed if my daughter or son eloped
Rita -This is an utopic world chapter 39 . 5/2/2021
Hi! I know it has been years since you published this story, but I found it recently and I am rereading it for the third time and I wanted to tell you that I am in love with it and its characters, also with your way of narrating.
I just love everything you have done and thank you for creating this piece of art. Thank you very much for your work on this fic and I sincerely hope you keep writing.
Kisses from Argentina
kinnik chapter 14 . 3/31/2021
Poor Anya (as well as the others of course) to have her mother die the very night she left. Not that she could have done anything anyway and would have been asleep, but still. At least they had a sweet goodbye when they saw each other last. Sadly, now I have a feeling a teenage rebellion may be on the way.
Leonita Yap chapter 39 . 3/31/2021
oh my gosh! this is beautiful!
angelajguerrero chapter 39 . 3/28/2021
I LOVED IT !
fanfiqueira18 chapter 39 . 3/28/2021
This is just so perfect! Congratulations, because you definitly deserve after writing such a masterpiece
mwndg chapter 36 . 3/27/2021
Little Claire and later Katie might be my favorite characters in this story. They just crack me up and warm my heart
mwndg chapter 39 . 3/27/2021
This was so beautiful! The first half was very emotional and I’m in love with the end! Especially with the graduation scene and Millie, just lovely.
Thank you for this fic, I already know that I’ll reread this sometime
syd2816 chapter 5 . 3/17/2021
I’m only 5 chapters in and this has quickly become one of my favorite stories! I love your work!
itme94 chapter 39 . 3/13/2021
This story! Wow! You have written SUCH great characters, they will stay with me.
itme94 chapter 18 . 3/8/2021
Oh great Harby! Excited to see how and when these boxes get opened throughout the story.
wrdvmt chapter 39 . 3/7/2021
I’ve read this story many times over and every time I do, it never fails to make me laugh, give me warm fuzzies, and generally put a smile on my face. Definitely one of my favourite comfort reads!
itme94 chapter 8 . 3/6/2021
Oh man, what a lovely conversation between Jean and Astoria.
3,237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »