Reviews for Bittersweet Fate
One piece fan chapter 21 . 3/11
You turned the great lord Sesshomaru into a woman... great. If he were real he'd poison whip ya into submission... Poor Sessho always being paired with that brat kagome, the boring one kikyo or turned into a pedo and paired with Rin...
mfaerie32 chapter 9 . 9/12/2014
Not his prisoner my ads. She can't leave.. that is the definition of a prisoner. Sure, she has food, shelter and access to the library...but so do people in prison. I decided to continue the story due to curiosity..even though I severely dislike Sessh. Have u mentioned what type of demon Ken is? I can't remember. I'm mourning fir her so badly because she hasn't really had a chance to mourn the loss of her friends or the fact that she'll never see her family again. Sessh US a complete and utter douche in this story.
mfaerie32 chapter 4 . 9/12/2014
Don't think I can continue the story. I cried when she lost everyone, truly I did. But Sesshomaru's treatment of her at the moment is disgusting and I'm actually too repulsed by him at the moment to even find him remotely attractive. (
Keiren-Kun89 chapter 21 . 7/10/2014
I want to say that I liked it but I can't, I unfortunately didn't like it enough in the end. I still read it all but it was just too angsty and the interactions between them just felt forced and ultimately unpleasant. And good god don't get me started on ken... But do not be discouraged even though I didn't ultimately like it it still had that "I wonder where this goes" thing about it.
Sidallee chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
PLEEEAAASSSE! Do a sequel soon!
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 21 . 3/18/2014
I loved this story and hope to read more of your stories in the future!
fallingyuki chapter 21 . 3/17/2014
Thank you thank you thank you. This story was beautifully written. It did have a few typos but that is what this site is for, to learn and grow. I love your story. It was a love story for all times. I am sorry I wasn't able to review each chapter. I couldn't stop reading. I was angry and sad happy and wistful. What girl wouldn't want a love like that? A love that had its ups and downs. I wasn't expecting Ken falling in love with Rin. The man deserves love, more than anyone really. He was made for love and your writing of him was awesome. I sometimes wonder why she doesn't end up with the OC's. They are more deserving than the main ones some times. I love your Inuyasha. He wasn't there for very long but he was beautiful. I felt him through all your words. And last but not least is sesshoumaru. The feeling you wrote him with was breathtaking. I ached for him and all his flaws, but love him for his perfection. He didn't do things right all the time but when he did.. He did it well. I feel like I could go on and on with how much I love this story. I want you to know that I will read this again, and again, and again. When I need a boost to let me know that perfect love although fiction in this instance can be thought of which I think means can come true. Thank you again. You have a fan for life.
Sidallee chapter 21 . 2/16/2014
PLEASE! Do a sequel! Just FYI, the way I imagined the sequel was how you said it would go; mostly Ken and Rin. However, I also envisioned Sesshoumaru finding out that Kagome's feelings were hurt WAY more than he realized and she's thinking (in secret) of leaving him. So, he has to do some major begging and making-up. What do you think?
Sesshoumaru'sPriestess chapter 21 . 2/15/2014
This story was well written and just wonderful. I could not stop reading but I have to ask...did Inu move on into the afterlife?
WithTheSunrise66 chapter 21 . 2/7/2014
I almost don't want it to end...It's like a fairy tale you hope goes on forever, you know? But I suppose it needed to. You did an amazing job for a first fanfiction. Your ideas were great, if not a little dramatic, and you wrote well. Grammar should be the next thing on your list! :) or perhaps Microsoft Word. It wasn't so bad that you couldn't overlook them though. Trust me, I'm a bit of a grammar Nazi. Too many too often and I wouldn't have finished this story. But great job again! I look forward to reading more of your work!
WithTheSunrise66 chapter 17 . 2/7/2014
This is AMAZING. I've been squealing at the intimate parts, giggling like a fool. You're doing a great job.
WithTheSunrise66 chapter 3 . 2/7/2014
You get better with every chapter! Great job!
WithTheSunrise66 chapter 2 . 2/7/2014
Whether or not you have perfect grammar is irrelevant. You have an excellent story here. Keep at it!
Inu-baby123 chapter 21 . 1/20/2014
I loved it ...omg it was the best
Guest chapter 21 . 1/7/2014
This is honestly one of the top stories I've read on this site. Completely captivating! Had me feeling so many emotions. Wonderful story, absolutely wonderful.