Reviews for Bittersweet Fate
CaliforniaCougar chapter 21 . 3/4
splendid!
CaliforniaCougar chapter 16 . 3/3
oh snap! what a cliffie!
CaliforniaCougar chapter 15 . 3/3
oh snap! crazy ending to the battle!
Poetic.Defender chapter 21 . 1/24
wow! This fanfiction made me want to cry and scream and punch some of the characters in the face, but it was also really rewarding to read. This was a great story and I have enjoyed it so much (even if reading it caused me pain). You do a great job at showing the emotions of the characters and how they developed over time. Thank you for a great story!
Guest chapter 21 . 4/6/2016
I'm still trying to figure out why this story only has 160 something reviews! I've reread it so many times! It's just as great now as it was the first time I read it. I hope to read more of your stories and I hope you keep writing.
Undertheskys chapter 21 . 3/16/2016
Story was good, I didnt really like then ending
Undertheskys chapter 21 . 3/16/2016
The scene with Sesshomaru sitting on the rocking chair with Rin in his arms was PERFECT
Undertheskys chapter 20 . 3/16/2016
Yay he asked her to marry him
Undertheskys chapter 17 . 3/16/2016
Haha Sesshomaru has found out Inuyasha is stuck in the jewel. Loved it when Sesshomaru responded to Ken when he said "Sir you have a kingdome to run" and Sesshomaru responded with "Is the kingdom on fire? If not come back when it is"
Undertheskys chapter 17 . 3/16/2016
Ohh no Kagome got sent back to her time
Undertheskys chapter 14 . 3/16/2016
Man Ken is right about Kagome drawing people in. Sesshomaru's seem to always find a way to put a distance between them before bri g them closer together again
Undertheskys chapter 13 . 3/15/2016
Daaamn Kagome, shes gotten really strong. Awwwe hes feedin her, honestly I know Sesshomaru was tough on he in the beginning but that's cause he needed her to be stronger but you can see he's really caring and sweet to Kagome.
Undertheskys chapter 13 . 3/15/2016
Hehe Cute Sesshomaru flocks her now
Undertheskys chapter 12 . 3/15/2016
Thats awesome Kagome restored his arm back. Sesshomaru said her name and the word please in the same sentence. YAAY Sesshomaru is courting Kagome now.
Undertheskys chapter 12 . 3/15/2016
Aww this chapter made me sad when she was talking to Inuyasha. Wow Sesshomaru was very protective of her, he almost control too