Reviews for What Do You Do With a Drunken Sailor?
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Drunk Tama-Chan is fun
CharizardGirl chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I have to say, I thoroughly enjoyed this story. It was just funny enough from the start to make me giggle, and the plot was good (and you didn't stray from it). Then there were also the sad and sweet parts, which I enjoyed just as much. You did a fantastic job at keeping them in character. In the scene when they encounter Tamaki's grandmother, I loved how you described how positively livid Kyoya was, yet kept a calm face anyways.
Overall, I loved it! Great job :)
Fyoex chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Great story! I love Kyoya's protective side. I wish there was a sequel or and extra chapter where we got to see the piano performance!
DA chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This was so beautifully in character! Everyone was in character, but you portrayal of Kyoya is impressive. Kyoya still has a bit of a hard time accepting 'friend' vs ally, and you showed that so well, along with his stoic calm-and his cruel side. I almost want to be a fly on the wall at that recital. ;)
D chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Very good in terms of characterization of Kyoya and Tamaki. Excellent writing style too.
strawberry-fish-cake chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I love Mama-Papa relations (romantic or not). Thanks for writing!
Xenat25 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This was a lovely, well-thought-out story. You kept the characters in character throughout the narrative, while successfully portraying an unusual situation. Thank you for writing!
MarieThea chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
The characterizations here are brilliant! Usually I try to avoid drunk fics, but I love Kyoya/Tamaki friendship pieces too much to avoid it, and you managed to write a convincing drunk (apparently something most people can't and shouldn't even attempt)...not too over the top, but clearly just that side of normal. Loved Mori knowing exactly how much wine Tamaki had too, that was a great detail. And Kyoya's particular blend of affection and ruthlessness came across wonderfully, as did their friendship. So very happy I found this story :D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!1
toskliviydays chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Oh, this is a simply fantastic representation of their friendship. I love it. Thank you for writing.
marwamarwa chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
That was so adorable.
Kyouya's so kind. He's such a dork really; doesn't even realize how lovely he is.
And drunk Tamaki is hilarious. Even more dramatic and random than usual.
And the grandmother, ugh, perfectly evil.
You've definitely done a wonderful job of portraying the characters, the story was interesting and your writing was lovely.
Ceellia-19 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
This was great. Sweet, well-written, funny. Just great :)
PwnedByPineapple chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Oh, this was wonderful. I loved it from beginning to end. Drunk!Tamaki was amusingly endearing, and Kyouya was wonderfully in-character. The bromance was excellent, too. 8D Awesome fic.
Jordi 'n Syd Productions chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
ARIGATO! So hard to find a decent Tamaki-gets-drunk fanfic. PRAISE!
FoxLover440 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
This made me smile.

The fact that you kept Kyoya in character made it all the better.

I can actually see this happening.

I feel like I just read a screen play for a new episode.

This really is wonderous.

I adored it.

Thank you for posting it.

Have a wonderful existence.
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »