Reviews for A Mermaid's Love
wayutakemura chapter 10 . 8/31
when might you be continuing this ?
scrum chapter 2 . 8/9
i love you and i love this fic
Gamemakers chapter 3 . 6/2
Aw, the wedding. It's so cute that Philip doesn't realize that Syrena's in love with him at first. That definitely seems like the kind of attitude he would have - a 'what would a girl like her see in me?' kind of thing.

[He began to think about what Robert was telling him.] This makes it sound like Robert is currently in the act of telling Philip things, but Philip's was just in bed with Syrena and is now getting dressed, so I rather hope that's not the scenario. (Though that would be kind of funny)

[that may grow suspicion of us.] Suspicious.

Yay, they're going to have a baby! I'm so excited for the two of them!
Gamemakers chapter 2 . 6/2
Oh, Jack. Nothing disreputable indeed. I loved this little portion. It's classic Captain Jack Sparrow.

["What do you mean by that," he asked.] I noticed this a couple times during this chapter. Though this is the correct way to punctuate a statement, when the dialogue ends with a question, you use the question mark instead of the comma. This would then look like ["What do you mean by that?" he asked.]

I had forgotten the story of Syrena's mother and father. It sounds very sweet. I wonder if it will come up again in later chapters?
Gamemakers chapter 1 . 6/2
I read this years and years ago, probably right around the time you first started posting, and really enjoyed it, but for whatever reason, I'd never reviewed. Now seemed like a good time to fix that :-)

I love Philip's dialogue in this chapter. The cheesiness of it from the movie is still there, but it's toned down so it's a little less eye-roll inducing. Very nice!

I had forgotten that Syrena talked Jack into helping them. I like that extra little tie-in with the films.

[She forgot that he was human, she surfaced.] To be grammatically correct, this sentence either needs to be broken into two or have a conjunction thrown in after the comma.
Shani8 chapter 10 . 3/19
Wonderful chapter as always. I look forward to more. :)

~Shani
Parzival12 chapter 9 . 11/16/2015
I continue to love these can't wait for more.
Shani8 chapter 9 . 11/14/2015
Aww... great chapter as always. I look forward to more.

Venetiangrl92 chapter 8 . 8/13/2015
Great chapter! So can't wait for the next one! xoxo
Shani8 chapter 8 . 8/11/2015
Great chapter as always. I look forward to more when you get the chance to update.

Thanks for making me smile with this story. :)

-Shani
Shani8 chapter 7 . 8/11/2015
Intriguing introduction of Syrena's mom. I look forward to more.

Shani8 chapter 6 . 8/11/2015
Aww... sweet. I think Philip and Syrena will make great parents. I look forward to more.

Shani8 chapter 5 . 8/11/2015
Another wonderful chapter. I love the way you're writing Philip and Syrena's relationship. Well done!

Shani8 chapter 4 . 8/11/2015
Aww... it's so sweet how Syrena is so protective of Philip. Major kudos to her for dealing promptly with her sister too.

Looking forward to more.

Shani8 chapter 3 . 8/11/2015
Aww... very sweet and well-written. I take it that Syrena will have a baby soon.

Looking forward to more.