Reviews for Insurgency
Ravenclaw Midnight Blue chapter 17 . 8/14
Thanks for this. It was good to read a Sapphire & Steel story where the other elements had involvement. Also 'see' characters who weren't portrayed on screen.

One thing I think you could have added was atmosphere. The background sense of danger is a strength of the TV show, and the bunker scenes and the end confrontation in the house perhaps needed more detail to highlight this (less light to see by, the elements holding their breath, fearing the onset of the next sound as the enemy attacks, etc).

In case you didn't know, there are some audio dramas of the series (but with different lead actors) set after the TV stories.
girl in the glen chapter 17 . 6/30/2012
You certainly have started off in a big way. This was very enjoyable.
Italian writer chapter 17 . 5/21/2012
WOW! I really enjoyed your fanfic, and I would like you to continue your saga. There are many things I would like to see developed. Keep it going!
Italian writer chapter 10 . 3/20/2012
Very exciting story! Pls. keep writing! I'm really enjoying it.
Lillibet426 chapter 7 . 3/7/2012
I just read this whole piece in one go on my way home from work and now I can't wait for another update! Your imagination is wonderful, I adore some of the things you have in here. Your writing is at a very high standard and makes this work a true pleasure to read. Keep going. You have a fan for life in me. Thank you for sharing and I'm very much looking forward to see what you'll have our favourite elemental couple do next.

Best wishes

Lillibet x
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Chilling and very interesting.