Reviews for Dreamers of the Day
Juveniliare chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I think every part works wonder, though my favorite were,

How from time to time you remind us that Gwen and Eames have military background, it gives the feels of canon and really explain Gwen's extreme precision, and perhaps Eames dare-to-do-it. It's nice having the background checked.

I like how you made them aware that they're (hopelessly) in love, but also remind them how love could also ruin everything. It mirrors Mal and Cobbs greatly and I really enjoy how you made Gwen seemed unaffected (I got the feels that she's secretly very possessive). Eames at some point seems like an opportunist, or that's what he wants people to think him as, when he's really a dear deep down I ncis heart. So when Eames found that woman he wanted, everything just slips and he can't help but grow into his own skin. He has lots of characters and inner strength in this fic, not just fleeting and impermanent (love how you end it with Eames wanting Gwen to meet his mum, domesticated? Or maybe some wishful hopes for a more permanent relationship? Lots of hoping :) )

My favorite prompt was
.prompt 19, no matter what persona Eames turns into, Gwen will always knows. It's like a personal victory, or a well kept secret for Gwen and it's hers only

Need more Gwen verseeeeeeee...
kitty chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
great story, fem Arthur! great ,sequel ?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
please please write more fem!arthur/eames! youre awesome!
serene saber chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
My favorite parts are the first time Gwen met Eames and the first time they had sex. I love Gwen's responses in both circumstances, they're very original in my opinion. Another reason why those parts stuck into my mind should be, those are the parts that reveal the most remarkable qualities of a fem!Arthur. In most of the other parts, however, I think we can easily replace Gwen with Arthur and there's not much of a difference (if one is not averse to slash).

Anyway, great job. I'm a Fem!writer myself, and I know the difficulties of writing gender-bender—always have to wonder how much femininity is in-character and how much masculinity is unrealistic. I must say you've performed admirably. Favorite added!
Nothing Gold chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Wow, I absolutely love this, it's shot right onto my list of favourite Inception fics and I have no idea why I haven't heard of it before. You're writing style is lovely and I love the slightly dreamy (fittingly) quality this story has.

It's brilliant that you called her Gwen and added the mythological theme to her naming linking her with Arthur and giving a glimse of family. There are a million little things in this story to love, like protege!Ariadne and Eames being terrible at cooking but actually a bit romantic and the glimpses of extractions.

Gwen's strength and style and military history and her characterisation over all was suberb and I adored Eames too. You also made them perfectly imperfect, with Eames fleeing from commitment and Gwen sometimes being a little too focused. But the understanding they developed created a very believeable relationship.

I like the way you structured Dreamers too, to me this feels like a story of a pretty huge scope while also being intimate little captions of their life.

I could ramble on for a while, but I'll stop and reiterate here in case you didn't already get the picture :) I really truly enjoyed reading this, thank you for sharing it!
dirtygirl42 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Awesome! This is one of the best genderbending fics I've read - your female Arthur was perfect! Thank you so much for posting!
me malum chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Oh god, I love you. Huge fan of genderbending that I am, I *had* to check this out.

I loved Gwen, right through all of the no-nonsense propositions, Doctor Who references and the Shakespearean tragedy mentions. Have to admit, 20 was probably my favourite of the lot, for her final comment and his reaction.

There were a couple of things that jarred me- 10, how quickly Gwen 'forgives' him, considering how unforgiving she can be in other sections, and 11- the shifting-in-real-life thing took a few re-reads before I thought I might understand it.

This is most definitely one of the most in depth, in 'character' genderbends that I've read; I really enjoyed it. Thanks for writing!
redcat512 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Thumbs up, as always. I really liked the first meeting between Eames and Arthur/Gwen.
MangaFanXD chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Wow, this is...long. I only read about halfway through so far...good luck, though! I might review again? If ff allows me to, of course.

Yeah. Have fun!