Reviews for A Bold Step Forward
SilentSambo88 chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
It's interesting to note that the reason Hinata fainted in that episode was because she thought Naruto was proposing to her. If this story is continued, I sorta expect that to come into play once you get past the Sai arc.
RisingMist chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
First off, this chapter was in equal parts cool and hilarious. I do have two things to say though. First, the experiments on Yamato happened when he was a baby, so he would likely have no memory of the events. Second, though I'm sure it isn't your intent, Hinata and Sakura come across as calculating and less than trusting of Yamato when they wait to see if the seed had any ill-effects on Naruto. Let me end off by saying that Yamato's creepy face on Orochimaru's is funny as hell!

Thanks for sharing.
llazo4108824 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I love this fanfiction so much.
Naruhinalover20 chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
Nice chapters (1-2) update soon the 1st where hinata told sai that narutos "other brain" was just the right size and was hers was FUNNY
Aki666 chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
Well this should be an intersing turn of events with Hinata tagging along.

I wonder what's going to happen?
leonpl chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
Far out chapt. Stay with it.
leonpl chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Awesome chpt dude. Super Hinata.
ranneal chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
Great chapter again...I noticed that the far out statement that Hinata made while going after Sai was not mentioned. I think that Naruto's personality would just about demand for him to find out what she meant by it! Well written chapter... but I am wondering why that was not in this chapter. Maybe it is coming up next time:) Super writing!
ranneal chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
What a great opening chapter! Hinata is sooo cool in making not only the move to go with Naruto but also in going after Sai when he was a jerk to Naruto. I think that the changes you have made are so fun. I love the thoughts you give Naruto when he's thinking about what Hinata said...when she dealt with Sai. He still doesn't get her...is typically dense. Home run chapter.
Mizuno Tenshi2 chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
So far, so cute! I'm looking forward to more chapters!
hinatagirl0805 chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
good chapter. update soon!
Hee-Ho Master chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
Damn you for ending this chapter I had just got my keyboard positioned to submit to my laziness now I have to leave a review Looks great keep it up till next time,

Hee-Ho!
Rose Tiger chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
Keep it up!
Solvdrage chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
Nice chapter. It was pretty much a rehash of canon with Hinata-seasoning, but you captured the feel of the Orochimaru fight pretty well.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
Nice changes, I especially love Naruto and Hinata teaming up so Naruto can hit Orochimaru with a giant Rasengan.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »