Reviews for Lavinia
MartyMc49 chapter 23 . 4/6
This is one of my all time favorite fan fiction stories for the Mentalist. I know you must think it's crazy reviewing a story after it's been posted for so long, but I don't think I found this until it had been out for a while.
consulting and insulting chapter 23 . 3/4
Weeping with happiness now. Lisbon is such an amazing woman, and Jane such a caring man. Seriously I am crying into my stuffed polar bear right now.
consulting and insulting chapter 22 . 3/4
That son of a bitch. Sanford you son of a bitch. I bet he was quite 'clumsy' then. Good on you Lisbon for that speech at the end
consulting and insulting chapter 21 . 3/4
wow ... have to say I did not see that one coming. I mean I didn't like him but I didn't think Sanford raped Lisbon ... disappointed with my deduction skills.
consulting and insulting chapter 20 . 3/4
Poor Jenna! It was a lovely thing Lisbon did for the poor girl.
consulting and insulting chapter 19 . 3/4
Oh! Literally all I can say right how apart from excited screaming. Oh!
consulting and insulting chapter 18 . 3/4
I keep chanting "I will not peek at the ending" but it's getting so difficult!
consulting and insulting chapter 17 . 3/4
Oh my God, Lisbon! You can't just blurt out 'I want to have sex'. Also, poor babies, all that pent up desire, and one sick, twisted man is stopping them from being completely happy.
consulting and insulting chapter 16 . 3/4
SQUEALING! AT 11 O'CLOCK AT NIGHT! OH MY BABIES! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! THANK YOU MY DARLINGS!
consulting and insulting chapter 15 . 3/4
Tonight's agenda? Binge reading this.
consulting and insulting chapter 12 . 3/3
I am so attached to this that I printed it off so that I could take it to school today. And I am so glad I did! Lisbon is getting better! YAY!
consulting and insulting chapter 10 . 3/2
I keep having to walk away from this story and then come back because it's all just too emotional but I want to know what happens, I want it to all get better. Oh my poor babies!
Prim chapter 17 . 3/1
Aw, can't wait to read next chapter hehehehe.
Prim chapter 12 . 2/28
Wow great chapter ( I'm never going to get tired of saying this). And that last bit caused my heart to heart (not sure if it's even English but hey, it's 1AM and I'm still awake, reading this fic cause it's just too good)
Prim chapter 10 . 2/28
Phew, that was a tough chapter ! I must admit that it's frustrating to see Lisbon push Jane away every single time, and everytime I'm scared that this is it, Jane won't come back.