Reviews for Healing
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I like this story. A nice bond forming between sisters.
Leianora chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Wow! This is a beautiful look at a character who is too rarely seen in the books. I loved the tone of their reunion, so painful, yet tender. The entire story worked for me.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Beautiful story on W. She is so neglected in the books & feel concern for her development & ending. The entire story worked!
Ja ne Kat chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Thank goodness. i have been searching for story's on this poor girl because i really loved her character but i gave my cousin my books when he moved out and couldn't find any web page with info on her. so thank you! both for this lovely story and so that i don't have to re buy all the book and go back through them. i know that she ends up with a saphire jewel, but do you remember what she starts with?

I do love that you covered this relationship, it always always seems to get glossed over to me and i thought that given what she had to work with she did a fairly good job of protecting her sister. playing on the piano and distracting the staff that didn't know what she was from looking for J too hard. I want to write W her own happy ending becuase i think they ARE sister in the truest sense.

Thanks BYE!
thefangirl05 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I have to say, EVERYTHING worked for me. The descriptions, the pace of the story, the mannerisms and even the clothing. This line though:

She didn't want to see Jaenelle like this. She remembered what her sister was like after Briarwood. Every time, her bones and eyes went a little sharper, her cheeks and arms a little thinner, until Wilhelmina thought her sister might eventually turn into nothing but splintered edges, fractured under her own weight and feral rage.

That was my absolute favorite line of the entire piece.
lethe2011 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Very good story about Wilhelmina. I like stories about her - I can't write any myself, I have no 'feel' for her. But I've always thought it was a shame Bishop just let her disappear, because she had great potential for character development.
Pern Dreamer chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
What parts worked? The first paragraph grabbed me, and all the remaining ones held me entranced.

This is a wonderful story. I love bits with less developed characters.

Thank you for sharing this!
TARDIS.Princess.90 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
This was amazing, few people write for this series and those who do never consider Janelles sister. Good Job.
Clio1792 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I don't know this series at all, but the notion of a reunion between two sisters who are essentially recovering from an isolating experience of abuse is well done here...the loyalty of Jaenelle's partner is particularly well-written.

Clio1792