Reviews for Of Wolf And Man
LensFlares chapter 19 . 4/29/2013
Great story! I loved reading it so much!
Guest chapter 19 . 1/9/2013
Great story! You have a lot of talent!
Lilith Luciferia chapter 19 . 6/12/2012
I rather enjoyed this story. It almost read a bit like an extended episode, which I liked. There were a lot of characters to follow, but I think you handled that fairly well. The plot was creative, the writing style was good, and the action was fun. Overall, nice work.
ccase13 chapter 19 . 4/19/2012
This was a very interesting story. I'm stille sorry not one of the silly girls thought to try blood bank or animal blood. Lenore and her group are rare birds.
ccase13 chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
I was VERY disappointed in Hannah, you would think a med student who didn't want to be a vampire would have sense enough to go rob a blood bank or at least TRY drinking animal blood.

The dog had MUCH better sense. If dogs can turn, I wonder could a vamp turn their horse so it would live forever with them?
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I just love the dog lapping up the bloody pools. They never let perfectly good blood go to waste.
lillelouis chapter 5 . 4/10/2012
Ok so everything comeing after this is not gonna sound real flattering, but I promise you I am very amused.

1: You gotta be frickin kidding me with all these chicks? I feel like I'm stuck in my high school "Greek History" class all over again, with my teacher listing the names of Zeus' mistresses in chronological order, in iambic verse. (no rutting clue how to spell "iambic")

2: Holy hell this is thorough work. Well thought out, well written. Outside a typo here and there not a single thing to disturb the reading. It sucks you in... definitely sucks you in.

3: C'mon darlin', gimme some whump!

(Yes I realize it's complete, but doesn't hurt to cheer)
lillelouis chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
No whump? Aww :(
lillelouis chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
Yay! Bring on the Sam!whumpage...God I've missed it.
lillelouis chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
Vampire wolf?
lillelouis chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Oh god no, vampire collies? ...Shit.
Elm Treigh chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
CeCe Away chapter 19 . 3/11/2012
I enjoyed this. Good story. And chilling little twist at the end with the puppy. Jobs never done, is it?
Elm chapter 20 . 3/9/2012
One...two...three...
Sammyscougar chapter 19 . 3/8/2012
Wow what a great read. Felt sorry for the young women, especially begging for there lives, but unfortunately there's no cure. Wished there was a bit more romance with Sam & Lucia, he doesn't get enough. Her demise reminded me of the Heart episode. Thanks for sharing, eagerly awaiting my fruit basket. (Aussie Fan)