Reviews for Love Me Twice
blue21 chapter 1 . 2/20
that was just so fucking awesome, I don't think I've ever become so emotional after reading something before, except perhaps Isolation. There are no words. I can just..I can feel my heart ache for them you know? It felt so real when I was reading. Dramione should be canon. That's all I have to say.
always,
bluechocolate21
AliceParis chapter 1 . 2/20
Oh my God this is brilliant ! I just love the way Draco and Hermione love each other, and your writting is really good, I hold my breath during 11k words !
By the way, I'm a French reader and I"d like to translate it in French, to share your fantastic work with the French community ? I'll of course say that all the story is yours and I'll give you the link if you want :)
Anyway, thanks a lot for having shared it with us !
Alice.
SusanMarieS chapter 1 . 2/17
awesome ending as well as thought. Wonderful job with the flow.
sallydanz13 chapter 1 . 2/15
loved this story!
frekles chapter 1 . 2/7
love your work-am reading every story...
Montara chapter 1 . 1/31
You write so good! And the feelings you evoke in your reader...! :)

This story made me cry a couple of times while imagining their pain...but it ended well...for them. Too bad Harry and Ron had to die :(

Thank you for this wonderful story!
Risheru chapter 1 . 1/24
The way you told this story was really great! I like how the flashbacks made sense in your timeline :)
That was an amazing story but too much sex for a one-shot,dont you think?
teamcan chapter 1 . 1/7
Great work! I enjoyed this very much!
Two ish years later and it's just as brilliant. You portray Draco so beautifully!
Cute
midnight rose 08 chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
It really made me suffer in this fanfic, it was really hard to imagine every moment narrated but eventually was rewarding, there is always a little light in the darkest moments :3
ArionTheHuntress chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
You are an amazing Dramione writer. Keep up the good work!
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Thank you for sharing this beautiful one-shot.
Stranger Daughter chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
i read this story just about one hundred times, yet it never failed me to cry again and again! You are wonderful bex, so glad your otp is dramione :D I always love your oneshot, hope you'll write it more :D

Big respect :)