Reviews for Love Me Twice
Oh the FUCKING feels I got while reading this beyond brilliant story.
Wow, Hermione is surrounded by a camp full of fucking liars and manipulators. With "friends" like that...
DanishNomad chapter 1 . 9/30
Bex-chan, we NEED a sequel for this! I've re read this three times over the last three months and it's one of my favourite ever!
i never get tired of this
Carson chapter 1 . 9/26
Soooooooooooooo cute and happy and sad at the same time!
futurejelly chapter 1 . 9/23
You write the best damn Dramione stories
I have read this story so many times, yet it still gives me the feels every time. It's so beautiful! Keep writing!
lisbethsalandrr chapter 1 . 9/14
The details of their relationship feel so real. Such a poignant story. My heart was in my throat when Draco realizes she remembers, I just...gah so beautiful.
ssdawning chapter 1 . 9/13
Brilliant, just like everything else you write!
Carolle Royale chapter 1 . 9/8
This was absolutely amazing.
kepogee chapter 1 . 9/5
Ughhh this was so good!
LanaLee1 chapter 1 . 8/25
This story is the opposite of crappy because it's absolutely brilliant! I feel happy she is remembering and he's finally getting back on track! Delightful is this story!
this is absolutly wonderful and amazing and perfect. you are so talented! you got the balance of everything perfect. i. love. it.
jace4ever chapter 1 . 8/14
I love this. Boy the feels. Terrible feels sad, anger, and anxious. good hope, love, excited all the feels. Thank you for this.
characetsworld6891 chapter 1 . 7/30
OH MY GOD THIS WAS SO GOOD. i legit cried, but thats because of the song i played during it. NOT THAT YOUR WRITING IS LOW THAT I WOULDN'T CRY, ...because i would.
ok byes :3