Reviews for Love Me Twice
So sweet
zjahn-vee-ev chapter 1 . 6/20
I don't usually review nor do I usually read one-shots but this has made me do both. This is the most adorable thing I think I've ever read. I'm actually disappointed with myself for not finding this sooner. Well done, it's a truly beautiful one-shot.
Duke157 chapter 1 . 6/14
Loved it... As usual, you never disappoint Bex-chan
G chapter 1 . 6/8
This is a great story. Very touchy and romantic. Very good.
svetlana chapter 1 . 6/8
THIS IS SO CUTE I WANNA DIE
purple potter head chapter 1 . 6/5
That was beautiful
Mari01 chapter 1 . 6/1
Lovely!
hxntriss chapter 1 . 5/31
Hey I love this one shot so much 3 you could totally expand on this one shot to become a full fledged story and I would totally read it bc I love your writing and this gave me so many feels! Please do consider this, because I would love it so much.
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 5/30
Lovely piece. Very touching.
This is soooooooooooo fucking amazing
M.S.Carol chapter 1 . 5/24
That was completely beautiful. I loved how you put this together. Don't you ever put down you're writing, know that you brought something great to the table and that many people who read it felt what your characters felt.
Jan chapter 1 . 5/23
Tada! Another beautiful fiction. Short and sweet. Not much of sarcasm and wit but purely love. Stil, it was a good read. Very moving. It was a packaging of a real big story into a crisp small one. Enjoyed reading every bit of this emotional drama :-)
Gwen chapter 1 . 5/1
Oh my gods of Olympus this is absolutely beautiful you could totally turn it into a chapter book if you extended the beginning and the end but legit good job I love it
9linn8 chapter 1 . 4/12
This is beautiful
This is one of the most loveliest and gorgeous fanfictons I've ever read.
I loved reading it even through my heart broken at some points. This is beautiful written and it was truly wonderful reading it.
I'm pretty close to tears at the moment so I will tell you once more that it was magical to read something so heartbreaking beautiful
Loonymoony17 chapter 1 . 4/6
This was amazing. I loved this so so much! You are really talented!