Reviews for Love Me Twice
Wow, so sweet, so perfect. Loved it, it is such a shame that this was only a one-shot
tgjluvsbadboys chapter 1 . 9/8
OMG OMG OMG
This fic was breathtaking
TheOGGryffindorkable chapter 1 . 9/2
you should absolutely make this into a full story. it's so amazing
Petite plume de folie chapter 1 . 8/30
I loved it !
deengrhong chapter 1 . 8/27
Read it not just once, not just twice... But yeah... So moving. Thanks for this. Great writing!
Polymoly chapter 1 . 8/8
I wish you could make a semi prequel of how they fall with each other and the moments before and after Hermoine was captured. I’m always such a sucker for angst/lovesick Draco and you always portray him SO WELL in all of your fics. You actually kinda ruin every other Draco Hermoine fic out there, because you already set out my expection so high :’) I almost regret that I read your fics first before others. Almost. But not really, since I love them all! Thanks for making these stories!
Forever will be one of my favorite dramione fics ugh this is just beautiful
Shka chapter 1 . 7/25
Awesome just like everyone of your stories
requiem2651 chapter 1 . 7/17
What a great concept and exploration! Thanks for writing this!
Brookieb06 chapter 1 . 7/11
This is amazing. love the concept that Draco turned and then they developed a relationship. Keep writing. thanks for this!
clover-blossom chapter 1 . 6/14
I loved this fic. Absolutely loved it. I love the premise, I love the execution- heck, I love the title.

This may be one of my favorite Dramione exchanges ever.

"Are you not coming in?"

"In a bit. I am enjoying the view. And in case you're confused, I don't mean the landscape."

She blushed but laughed a little. "You have seen me naked plenty of times."

"And I have played Quidditch plenty of times, but that never gets boring either," he grinned back at her slyly. "Is it cold?"

"A little," she nodded, looking slightly bashful when she mumbled her next comment. "Perhaps you should come in and, um...warm me up?"

He arched an amused eyebrow. "Was that your attempt at flirting?"

"It was a bit rubbish, wasn't it?"

"Yes."

And this?
"We were a couple?" she asked, her voice catching in her throat when he nodded.

"We were everything."

SWOON!
Lumos2288 chapter 1 . 6/5
still as good reading it for the 20th time as it was the 1st.
Antoinee Dizon chapter 1 . 6/1
It is very good. As expected, coming from you.
MotekElm chapter 1 . 5/18
great angstromance. prolonged war AU order camp is one of my favorite tropes for Dramione
Cilou chapter 1 . 5/7