Reviews for Love Me Twice
Brookieb06 chapter 1 . 7/11
This is amazing. love the concept that Draco turned and then they developed a relationship. Keep writing. thanks for this!
clover-blossom chapter 1 . 6/14
I loved this fic. Absolutely loved it. I love the premise, I love the execution- heck, I love the title.

This may be one of my favorite Dramione exchanges ever.

"Are you not coming in?"

"In a bit. I am enjoying the view. And in case you're confused, I don't mean the landscape."

She blushed but laughed a little. "You have seen me naked plenty of times."

"And I have played Quidditch plenty of times, but that never gets boring either," he grinned back at her slyly. "Is it cold?"

"A little," she nodded, looking slightly bashful when she mumbled her next comment. "Perhaps you should come in and, um...warm me up?"

He arched an amused eyebrow. "Was that your attempt at flirting?"

"It was a bit rubbish, wasn't it?"

"Yes."

And this?
"We were a couple?" she asked, her voice catching in her throat when he nodded.

"We were everything."

SWOON!
Lumos2288 chapter 1 . 6/5
still as good reading it for the 20th time as it was the 1st.
Antoinee Dizon chapter 1 . 6/1
It is very good. As expected, coming from you.
MotekElm chapter 1 . 5/18
great angstromance. prolonged war AU order camp is one of my favorite tropes for Dramione
Cilou chapter 1 . 5/7
Very very good story, thank you so much! This is si good. Bravo! From Paris
i loved this one, as well as Isolation!
well done!
thank you for Dramione love stories!
mckenziecd chapter 1 . 4/25
Goose bumps galore! The last line was perfect.
Absolutely perfect, I love this so much
ShrutiMishra203 chapter 1 . 4/6
OMG this is soo amazing...it's so beautifully written!
Jojoxd chapter 1 . 4/5
omg this is really beautiful and it totally touched a nerve
Draco is so stubborn sometimes and im totally heartbroken for him
i am really glad for Hermiones subconcious memories of him!
thank you for writing this beautiful piece i loved it a lot
hiddles-mischief chapter 1 . 4/4
Goodness gracious Salazar! I just want to freaking sob my heart out. This was pure beauty. I loved every part of it, I love how you wrote this beautiful story. And trust me, you write beautifully. This just touched my heart deeply and, goodness me, their emotionsI felt them. I just love every bit of it. Thank you for the very great read! Keep bleeding!
MalfoyPrince chapter 1 . 3/23
Oh My God! This is so amaziiiing. I love this story!
savedprincess85 chapter 1 . 3/20
Oh my freaking God! That was amazing! This is just wow! Totally unexpected and uniquely written!
pasadisu chapter 1 . 3/14
so good. i'm sobbing. aslkdfjl;aksjdflkj i can't write all the prettiness i loved just yet i'll be back but i loved it and your writing is crisp and it's long without feeling dragged on and every scene feels important and that last scene where she's talking about that lucky muggle pen goddd that gets me lkasjdfl ughhh.