Reviews for Love Me Twice
Sazzzzzle chapter 1 . 7/24
Wonderfully doneagain.
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 7/18
I loved it! I always enjoy play with memory and mental magic and you wrote it well!
thefree.elf chapter 1 . 7/8
LOVELY. ARGGGGGFSGAGSVHZBAGZJS
IT MATCHED MY SOUL OH THE ANGST THE TENSIONS! YOU SHOULD'VE MAKE IT LONGER ! well at least he let her remember them, and my...this is genius. I LOVEEEEE HOW U PUT DRACO' POV ITS SO DARK AND PAINFULL AND...IDK I LOOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEE IT TO BONESSS my fav dramione fic EVAH
THIS WAS THE BEST FANFIC EVER! I cried it was so good!
booklover19a chapter 1 . 7/3
This was amazing! I would love to read more of this! It's an awesome idea, great first chapter, and you have written the characters so well!

Keep writing!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 6/16
very sweet
Starstruck21 chapter 1 . 6/11
Your stories are simply amazing. This one left me so happy! I've read Hunted and Isolation 3 And reading this made me feel so happy. I love you Bex Chan. 3
I really like Bex'es ideas, however I would have like to see a variety of different stories. What I mean is that all of her fanfiction stories have a similar subject; Draco swears all the time, drinks, smokes etc. Don't get me wrong, I like the way she writes and I enjoy the use of more...interesting words, something that many writers of fanfiction don't really do. I would have just like to see something more from Bex-chan, because she has the talent for that.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 1 . 6/5
love the star wars reference. and loved this line 'the way he kissed made her soul shiver' TY for sharing this lovely fic.
This story is so heart drenching, I love it! Your writing is phenomenal! I could really feeling the emotions while reading the story. Amazing job!
Alytiger chapter 1 . 5/27
Oh man this is great! Absolutely fan-fucking-tastic!
cara0511 chapter 1 . 5/9
This is beautiful. So good!
ErisAceso chapter 1 . 5/9
Umm... Holy shit! This was bloody fantastic. Like... I want a whole, tortured, smutty novel, with forty chapters (no less!). Get on that, would you?
ifeelsofree chapter 1 . 5/4
Wow! Thank you for this. Awesome!
sg chapter 1 . 5/1