Reviews for Love Me Twice
LanaLee1 chapter 1 . 8/25
This story is the opposite of crappy because it's absolutely brilliant! I feel happy she is remembering and he's finally getting back on track! Delightful is this story!
this is absolutly wonderful and amazing and perfect. you are so talented! you got the balance of everything perfect. i. love. it.
•K-B•
jace4ever chapter 1 . 8/14
I love this. Boy the feels. Terrible feels sad, anger, and anxious. good hope, love, excited all the feels. Thank you for this.
futurewoman23 chapter 1 . 7/30
OH MY GOD THIS WAS SO GOOD. i legit cried, but thats because of the song i played during it. NOT THAT YOUR WRITING IS LOW THAT I WOULDN'T CRY, ...because i would.
ok byes :3
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 7/30
Gorgeous.
Incredible story with really powerful dialogue. I hope you continue writing more Dramione stuff like this :)
this story is amazing. so heart drenching, so real! i wish it was longer! you are so talented
JoannaLeinEder chapter 1 . 7/14
Waaaaa! This is just so... amazing!
Perfect perfect perfect perfect
So sweet
zjahn-vee-ev chapter 1 . 6/20
I don't usually review nor do I usually read one-shots but this has made me do both. This is the most adorable thing I think I've ever read. I'm actually disappointed with myself for not finding this sooner. Well done, it's a truly beautiful one-shot.
Duke157 chapter 1 . 6/14
Loved it... As usual, you never disappoint Bex-chan
G chapter 1 . 6/8
This is a great story. Very touchy and romantic. Very good.
svetlana chapter 1 . 6/8