Reviews for Love Me Twice
Guest chapter 1 . 3h
Sequel sequel sequel!
DramioneAddiction chapter 1 . 11/25
This i soooo cute! I LOVE It!
253910 chapter 1 . 11/23
Tenth avenue north- no man is an island
NomadDreamer chapter 1 . 11/22
Wonderful! You write them so well.
Dainty Black Iris chapter 1 . 11/17
Holy crap. Chills. The end was just ... chills. Although I was also sad that H & R were not part of the present day :(

One thing I did notice, however, is that you tend not to use closed quotation marks for when people are interrupting each other, which threw me off a little until I ignored it every time it came up. May I suggest adding the quotation mark at the end, even if someone is about to interrupt? Helps with the flow of reading :) Thank you!
Hello I just would like to say that I have loved all of your Dramione writings so much. This one is my favorite but the other ones are great too. I love how you do pict the characters and keep them the same as they are in the books towards the end of the series. These are my favorite ones so I would just like you to know. Also I would LOVE if you would write more. Of course only if and or when you have the time. Thanks!
Please please please please can you please make this into a legit fanfic? Please? I just know it's going to be good cuz everything you write is so fucking good pleaseeeeeeeeeee?
This was sooooo good Bex! I'm in a binge today, reading all your Dramione stories. And each one is better than the other. You're a really great writer. You get the essence of the whole Draco Hermione relationship dynamic. Thank you so much! Kepp writing more Dramione fiction!
rawsunshine chapter 1 . 11/2
This was so heart wrenching! I loved it! Thank you for sharing!
ladybear92 chapter 1 . 10/22
Hi... i really love this one shot..
hoping it was longer than this... its really awesome.. love the idea.
Ariel Riddle chapter 1 . 10/19
Wonderful little story! I loved the whole camp idea with Draco aiding the resistance. So angst yet romantic. Thank you it was a fun read.
Bloody good story!
momadrigal chapter 1 . 10/17
This was really good. Love the plot and how it develop. Great story.
Oh the FUCKING feels I got while reading this beyond brilliant story.
Wow, Hermione is surrounded by a camp full of fucking liars and manipulators. With "friends" like that...