Reviews for Love Me Twice
M.S.Carol chapter 1 . 5/24
That was completely beautiful. I loved how you put this together. Don't you ever put down you're writing, know that you brought something great to the table and that many people who read it felt what your characters felt.
Jan chapter 1 . 5/23
Tada! Another beautiful fiction. Short and sweet. Not much of sarcasm and wit but purely love. Stil, it was a good read. Very moving. It was a packaging of a real big story into a crisp small one. Enjoyed reading every bit of this emotional drama :-)
Gwen chapter 1 . 5/1
Oh my gods of Olympus this is absolutely beautiful you could totally turn it into a chapter book if you extended the beginning and the end but legit good job I love it
9linn8 chapter 1 . 4/12
This is beautiful
This is one of the most loveliest and gorgeous fanfictons I've ever read.
I loved reading it even through my heart broken at some points. This is beautiful written and it was truly wonderful reading it.
I'm pretty close to tears at the moment so I will tell you once more that it was magical to read something so heartbreaking beautiful
Loonymoony17 chapter 1 . 4/6
This was amazing. I loved this so so much! You are really talented!
AussieSweet chapter 1 . 4/6
That is absolutely beautiful! Heart wrenching but beautiful. Thank you!
Accio Victory chapter 1 . 3/27
What do you MEAN 'crappy'!? It was 'bloody' amazing.(I never use that word, actually.)
Tom Riddle Minor chapter 1 . 3/23
Okay. Well. Hmmm - on the one hand not one of your best plots. You know the weaknesses best yourself. On the other hand still worth reading because you're such a bloody (sorry) good writer, definitely one of the best in the dramionosphere. So even if it's not on the level of Graveyard Valentine it's still something to return to now and then. Thank you for writing and sharing!
HDan chapter 1 . 3/22
Oh my... What a great one shot.. Damn... I feel emotional. Your writing style is amazing.. Reflecting all those emotion with words.. Amazing. Thank you for sharing with us :)
dee82 chapter 1 . 3/16
Perfect short story! Loved it :)
akatsukireunites chapter 1 . 3/13
best dramione one shot ive read thus far!
()()
( ;)
(") (")
AubreenaGreen chapter 1 . 3/7
Once again, your stories are amazing. This was no exception. It was flawless beyond compare, and while that sounds incredibly cheesy and stupid, it's true.
DramioneTomioneetc chapter 1 . 3/6
Amazing! (like all of your fics)
SicilyRoyalty chapter 1 . 3/5