Reviews for Love Me Twice
Evee Edwards chapter 1 . 10/3
Oh my Lordy! I know this was intended and written as a one-shot but I would read the hell out a full length story about this.
BansheeMoon chapter 1 . 5/18
woah! WOW. LOVE IT! One of the best romantic dramione fics ever
Sandy2348 chapter 1 . 5/16
This was amazing
So good, intense and sweet in the end 3
Momo chapter 1 . 12/29/2021
Well I'm clearly never getting over this. I read this in high school, probably right after you posted it.

And here I am, ten years later, having forgotten innumerable things but not the name of the Dramione author who literally destroyed my heart.

I didn't even check, but I wonder if Isolation is finished!

Thank you for such a lovely story, one that stuck with me all these years 3
Rosabelle18 chapter 1 . 12/16/2021
Oh my god oh my god I think this is my favourite, I mean, I ADORED Iso but there's something so raw and beautifully fragile about this one shot, ahh..fucking beautiful writing!
Chelsit chapter 1 . 12/2/2021
Aww this was so cute I love it
MagicisFidem chapter 1 . 11/27/2021
AAAAAAAAA LOS AMO LOS AMO LOS AMO
Jessica chapter 1 . 10/28/2021
Read Iso 2 time Read Sillhoutes 1 time Read Dark water 1 time this second time I love your fan fics I mean I wish it was what the real movies show I dont know if I am obsessed with HP or Iso I mean I live on Iso I Dream on HP
paulieandgilbert chapter 1 . 10/27/2021
AAAWWWWW! ... So sweet!
TheHighReeveSimp chapter 1 . 7/20/2021
I LOVE YOU.
You're in my top fav author list and you motivate me so much! Continue doing Amazing works like this cause, I'm crying.
bellachaos chapter 1 . 7/8/2021
Thanks for writing/sharing.
abhayasriram10 chapter 1 . 6/28/2021
You write so beautifully! This was an amazing read. Thank you for this.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2021
I know you wrote this years ago but if you ever wanted to continue it you could write more about the beginning of them falling in love. The story before this one.
With Ron and Harry still alive. Everything they were dealing with.
Ghostie chapter 1 . 6/23/2021
This was so cute. I saved it to my favs. My first too. I’ve always read dramione fics but I just started a folder for favorites because of this one.
Love