Reviews for Love Me Twice
Tom Riddle Minor chapter 1 . 3/23
Okay. Well. Hmmm - on the one hand not one of your best plots. You know the weaknesses best yourself. On the other hand still worth reading because you're such a bloody (sorry) good writer, definitely one of the best in the dramionosphere. So even if it's not on the level of Graveyard Valentine it's still something to return to now and then. Thank you for writing and sharing!
HDan chapter 1 . 3/22
Oh my... What a great one shot.. Damn... I feel emotional. Your writing style is amazing.. Reflecting all those emotion with words.. Amazing. Thank you for sharing with us :)
dee82 chapter 1 . 3/16
Perfect short story! Loved it :)
akatsukireunites chapter 1 . 3/13
best dramione one shot ive read thus far!
()()
( ;)
(") (")
AubreenaGreen chapter 1 . 3/7
Once again, your stories are amazing. This was no exception. It was flawless beyond compare, and while that sounds incredibly cheesy and stupid, it's true.
DramioneTomioneetc chapter 1 . 3/6
Amazing! (like all of your fics)
SicilyRoyalty chapter 1 . 3/5
I'll love you twice xo
brilliant last Line!
Vaneesa85 chapter 1 . 3/4
Loved it. What an anguished and sweet love story
blue21 chapter 1 . 2/20
that was just so fucking awesome, I don't think I've ever become so emotional after reading something before, except perhaps Isolation. There are no words. I can just..I can feel my heart ache for them you know? It felt so real when I was reading. Dramione should be canon. That's all I have to say.
always,
bluechocolate21
AliceParis chapter 1 . 2/20
Oh my God this is brilliant ! I just love the way Draco and Hermione love each other, and your writting is really good, I hold my breath during 11k words !
By the way, I'm a French reader and I"d like to translate it in French, to share your fantastic work with the French community ? I'll of course say that all the story is yours and I'll give you the link if you want :)
Anyway, thanks a lot for having shared it with us !
Alice.
SusanMarieS chapter 1 . 2/17
awesome ending as well as thought. Wonderful job with the flow.
sallydanz13 chapter 1 . 2/15
loved this story!
frekles chapter 1 . 2/7
love your work-am reading every story...
Montara chapter 1 . 1/31
You write so good! And the feelings you evoke in your reader...! :)

This story made me cry a couple of times while imagining their pain...but it ended well...for them. Too bad Harry and Ron had to die :(

Thank you for this wonderful story!