Reviews for Siren
Are you coming back?
c3lph t1tl3d chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
I like the development that Molly is going though. I mean you would have to be making leaps and bounds if you were going to be meeting up with a known psychopath (as attractive as he is otherwise). idk but I do know that I can't wait to read more!
Citizen-of-Nightvale chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
AidansQueen chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
Good story so far...pity you never finished it though. Or did you? I mean I suppose you could end it there but you could continue too and you never actually stated that it was completed.
sungsi chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
this is super interesting! can't wait for more!
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
oh, the darkness of it all! :)
please do continue! ;)
Shinigami Ace chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
i love Molly. I hope she's a bit of a BAMF :) moar pleez!
Agrypniahime chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
This is brilliant and beautiful and I loved it so far! I really hope you're still going to continue :]
thebookworm214 chapter 5 . 5/20/2012
Ahhhhhhh, don't leave it there!
thebookworm214 chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
Ooooooooooh, I liked the poem. Very very Jim
Scented Candles chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
in my experience, as a devourer of molliarty fics, very few people truly manage to capture convincingly the creepy goodness that is jim moriarty. and you do it quite well. i get why molly is drawn to him, and bit by bit he's seducing her over onto the dark side. nice! i hope that you update soon! this is wonderful, one of the rare few in this fandom ship that can be considered a gem. wonderful!
VanillaPerky chapter 5 . 4/2/2012
Oh dear! This is absolutely loveable! I hope to see more soon ;) I like this side of Molly

Keep up the good work!

- VP
Person-without-a-FF.N-account chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
I would like to see how this is going to continue! Keep up the good work! :)
Sepsis chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
oh god, that was wonderful~ I love it that Molly knows that Moriarty could be lying to her again (and probably does..) but still likes it..
Niram chapter 5 . 2/9/2012
Wonderful :D It's really difficult to write about a relation like this, with characters of this nature, but please keep updating!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »