Reviews for Not with you, Not without you
Hey, Author! It would be great if you would continue on this awesome story of yours, yeah?
It's a real shame that writers here on FF doesn't realize the quality on their stories and just abandons them. Your story is on the first page of the favorites list! You HAVE TO continue the story!
shinigami sempai 666 chapter 14 . 4/2
amazing story, please write more
Cyber-Cactus chapter 14 . 2/22
How long has it been? 3 years... Yeah. Well, if this fanfic is dead (Which I hope it isn't) please notify us that it is and you have just grown bored with it or whatever! Just please tell us if you will continue it in the future or just leave it uncompleted. I could imagine that you are busy but please, just let your fans know if it's dead or not so we won't get false hopes. :)
maxe03 chapter 13 . 12/17/2014
Wow he moved on from his family but not Moka and Akashia
maxe03 chapter 11 . 12/17/2014
I hope someone taught him how to defend himself and he isn't as naive as he is in cannon
maxe03 chapter 6 . 12/17/2014
he is way to well adjusted
maxe03 chapter 5 . 12/17/2014
He is adjusting way to fast after what happened to him and his parents and be I being with monsters
maxe03 chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
So she only saved his life to use him
Guest chapter 14 . 8/26/2014
OMG UPDATE ALREADY COME ON!
Sportsgal14 chapter 14 . 7/7/2014
I know you haven't updated this story in a while and that rosaroi vampire has finished as far as we know, but I would love it if you continued it. It's one of my favorites!
asdfghk chapter 14 . 4/24/2014
such a great story, an update would be highly appreciated.
Cody chapter 14 . 3/19/2014
Love it, just hope it gets finished.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/1/2014
You need to finish this story. It is awesome, I can't rereading it.
poet8034 chapter 14 . 12/24/2013
Please continue I love this story :]
Sweet Jesus chapter 14 . 10/6/2013
I love this story. I mean except for the occasional "now" instead of "know", its perfect!

It seems to be all coming together at this point of the story. I love the layers that seem to have been thoughtfully woven. I do hope, with your spare time, that you may continue this fanfiction