Reviews for All Good Things
Star197 chapter 1 . 1/24
This was amazing :)
eckomoon chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Very tragic but I loved it. Their love spans even death. heartbreaking but perfect.
Lily Zen chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
So creepy and sad and good. Thank you. :)
ladykaru chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Do you hear that sound? You just made my heart break. And considering how things are on the show lately, this sound is not really that different from everytime I watch a new episode from season 5.

Beautifully written. And it's not easy to write about pain this raw and you made it brilliantly. Let's hope the show writers are a little more keen on happy endings, because honestly between her ending up with Dan or Chuck dying, I'd rather see Chuck die and leave a distraught Blair behind.
ellibells chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Oh my. That was so powerfully dark. I had no idea how that was going to turn out from the start and you have me in flood of tears. That was so emotional and powerful that I am struggling to put it into words :'( Chuck Basses death would be the death of Blair I think :( you did this justice no doubt about it. Heart wrenching, desperate and amazing.
cbfan chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
loved it!
ILY chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
OMG. You're writing again... my life is complete.

I have no words to describe how much I loved the epicness I've just read, but, just so you know, I'm drowning in my own tears.

Don't you dare disappear again.. I don't know if my heart can take it.
Kaya chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
''Let's see if I can still do this.''

Hell yes you can do it! Please post as quickly and as much as possible... forever.
jen chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I loved how you portrayed their unbreakable bond and at the end how they both smiled when he said I am never going to let you go. This is our inevitable Chuck and Blair. Please write some more you are so talented.
tversky chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I've always loved your writing so I was excited to see a new fic come up. This one does not disappoint. Beautiful and devastating. Please write more.
TriGemini chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
The last part of this story was heartbreaking.

Since in the beginning we're convinced all is well between Blair and Chuck; yet, in the end, we learn he's gone and that all of this is something she's been imagining.

Overall, it was a beautiful story. Yet, ver sad at the same time.

Enjoyed it, a lot.
ALENKA123 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Oh my god, that was amazing i'm like physically crying right now
Sofia N chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
You're very talented. This was very well written and I enjoyed it very much. Thanks for sharing, I hope you write more stories, o/s.
wrighthangal chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
*wipes a tear* sad yet beatiful.
aliceeeebeth chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Wow. Haunting. But beautiful.