Reviews for Henry and Fanny work it out
Yes! Lots of cheering!
jandjsalmon chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
*crying happy tears*
GracefulKlutz1983 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
I recently rewatched the 90's version of this movie with Frances Connor and desperately wanted to read a Fanny/Henry pairing and you hit the nail on the head! This is precisely what I wanted! Just wish it was longer and showed some of their life together to show just how suited they were for each other!
Sabrina Weasley chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
I loved this fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I enjoyed it, I thought it was in character
DocteureCrane chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
OMG THIS IS BEAUTIFUL! I don't think I could ever root for Edmund after watching the 1999 version of the movie. But you've done this pairing justice and thank you so much for this fic! I hope you decide to write more, longer Fanny/Henry fics because you'll have a devoted reader here!
PPfan chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Of all of Jane Austen's novels I am least satisfied with the ending of Mansfield Park. I always wanted to believe that Henry genuinely loved Fanny and that she would have been the making of him. I feel like Edmund only settled for her on the rebound. Thanks for writing a piece that fits with my view of how things should have been.
smirkforever chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Wow...I love this movie and the book however I always thought Fannie should end up with someone other than Edmund. I mean I liked him as a friend but thought Fannie needed someone with more masculinity more strength of character. I really think the movie showed Henry as a reformed individual who changed due to love. I liked your story a lot...thanks!
othisluv chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I watched the movie version for the first time yesterday, and I want to thank you for writing what I think should have happened. You did a beautiful job.
enfys1979 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I like your idea with this story as it mirrors my own thinking with that movie version. I liked them together in the movie and would have liked to see them end up together as I think Edmund is a sissy ( both in book and movie) and Henry more of a man. But unfortunately, dear Miss Austen envisioned it differently. Hence the creation of Fanfics :)
NaomiBlue chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I agree with everything you said about the 90's movie version. The only thing I liked about it was Henry Crawford. They managed to create a truly sympathetic character. I like your ending for him much better then the movie.