Reviews for Please Don't Leave Me
debslmac chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
loved this
Pabot chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Thank you for writing this story, it was really nice to read. So different from other New Moon stories. :) And I'm sorry about your mom, honey. Head up and stay strong, I believe you can win this fight. :)
it's simply me n you chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Had to laugh at Edward's description of Renee 's thoughts.
rochelleross48 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
wow this is a great story poor bella . yay renee. go rose and the rest of the fam. great job I heart you.
Tina Hollister chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Since my husband and I were split from each other for three years, I never thought anything would work. I tried to be positive about this spell because I knew it was real and because of that there would be no negative things that happened, so what did I have to lose? Well actually I had everything to GAIN! My husband has been home now for over a week and he is home for good! The kids are so happy and we are having a renewal of our vows on our anniversary in September. I cannot thank you and your gods enough for helping him to find his way back to us. You are the real angel here Dr. Abu! He is ready to help anyone that comes for help. Contact him via:
GLee68 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
well done...
Just the right amount of snark to counteract the melodramatic Edward...
Good Plan Bella!
bronzed topaz chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Well, lets start from the start shall we?

1. I liked that Rosalie bonded with Bella by warning her of Edward impending departure. And I also liked how she had In Character reasons for doing so. I believe it would be not completely out of the question for a IC Rosalie to do so.

2. I liked that Bella came up with a plan to keep Edward that didn't involve sex.

3. I didn't like what happened at the party. Sorry. I just didn't and I can't explain why.

4. I especially liked how everything went in the normal chain of events after that (wedding, honeymoon, etc). That was very nice how you fit your story in there.

5. That ending was very confusing. It seems very random to put at the end of a one shot. It seems like a scene that should be at the start of one (and how that beings one funny one shot fantasy's!)

6. Oh and I like the first line. That was a good launching point for me.

Thank you for wring and sharing this story with us!
amwine chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I love it! Great job...thanks!
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
i really liked this!

i know it says that it was a one shot but i'm really curious and hoping you will at least give us one more chapter!
euphoricxdreamer chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I actually enjoyed that!FINALLY! Bad-Ass Bella. :D
claireoth chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Now this is how things shoulda gone down!

haylee21 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
good for a laugh
sujari6 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Great that Rose decided to help.
Dauntless-Princess3392 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
hahaha i think this a good one-shot or whatever it is and make it a multi-chapter story, because it seems a little bit too rushed, other than that it's pretty awesome

keep writing

ScorpionsAngel2009 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Oh my God this was one of the best one shots I have ever read! I loved the ending! It does make me curious as to know what would happen next and I know i would make a great full length story should you ever decide to do so. I also agree with what you said about kids and marriages in a story. I love the family oriented stories.