Reviews for Broken Bonds
MareHurd1998 chapter 41 . 3/29
- I'm glad te whole Jacob thing is resolved but what about Katie? We haven't heard from her in a while. Nice story. I love it
Storywriterlove99 chapter 41 . 3/27
Oh my God. Please update soon. I am obsessed with your story and have been reading it for months now. Please let Bella and Sam become a couple soon. I can see they are already halfway there. Please update. Please!
bella14340 chapter 41 . 3/26
I like so far
Angelbaby1991 chapter 41 . 3/20
Great CH!
WestCoastGirl16 chapter 41 . 3/18
Good chapter even though the dialouge was kinda hard to follow. Can't wait for the next chapter
GFPrincessSerenityMoon chapter 41 . 3/18
Wonderful chapter! I'm glad they were able to talk and reconnect. I look forward to seeing how their relationship continues to grow. I hope to see Bella start acting like the "pack mom" and helping to care for the pack whether it be by feeding or in any small way. I also look forward to how the pack is going to care for her as she is carrying the first pack pup. I do think it'll be hilarious if, due to her hormones, she makes the big and strong wolves cater to her needs on occasion.

I also love how Sam is very protective of both Bella and their unborn child. I love how he is the dominant of the relationship but still very sweet and caring. I realize this is probably because he is the Alpha wolf but it's still cool to see.

I hope in the long term, Sam will stay Alpha and Jake won't take it over. I'm not sure if I'm hoping for Jake to realize his mistakes and become a full fledged pack member again or if I want him to be banished...I guess I'll have to wait to see how you take the story!

Looking forward to the next update!
01Katie chapter 41 . 3/18
Love it.
Kemq chapter 41 . 3/17
Great chapter.
Yay another update thank you:). I'm glad he finally told her!
YunaNeko chapter 41 . 3/17
Wonderful! Update! GOOD LUCK:D
Dragons-Twilight1992 chapter 41 . 3/17
More please:)
YankeeGirlNJ chapter 41 . 3/17
Loved it! About tme Samtold Her he loves her.
Can't wait for more