Reviews for Broken Bonds
bbonin chapter 41 . 9/18
Well damn. You do good at smut. Sam in this story is just hot. When will you update the story!? :)
Paul'sWolfGirl2016 chapter 41 . 9/9
PLEASE UPDATE I REALLY WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS AND WHETHER JAKE GROWS UP CAUSE HE REALLY STARTED TO PISS ME OFF. PLEASE UPDATE
tiggerdavis1970 chapter 41 . 8/7
Wow! I love this story so much! I love Bella and Sam! This is one of the most amazing ones I have ever read! I hope that you will continue with this soon! Please finish this! It was perfection!
Annie48 chapter 41 . 7/21
I really love this story I to read more
Luvmesomepaul chapter 41 . 7/3
I've read this story in 2 days and it's so amazing. Thanks for sharing your story and talent with us. Hopefully you will update soon!
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 41 . 6/27
Absolutely loved it, really good story
Tilty.bbb chapter 41 . 6/13
This was a great read. Cant wait to see where it goes from here
You should continue this story it's so good
angelz921 chapter 41 . 5/2
Please please please update!
20.BOOK.ADDICT.16 chapter 41 . 4/6
i must kn what happens next...
pegasus5406 chapter 41 . 3/15
Awe, that's so sweet...I hope what the Alpha did helped Jake, great story hon, I can't wait to read more...please update again soon...huggs. Peggy
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 41 . 3/5
Awesome story, so far! Love it!
Tiffany hawkins chapter 41 . 3/3
Please more chapters to this book would love to wee what happens with bell and sam
1tinac chapter 41 . 1/19
Oh please continue.
Belladcmum chapter 41 . 1/19
Did you get that last quote from Fools Rush In? Because if you did you are awesome because that is my favorite movie. Also, my pregnancies are as bad if not worse than her's. That kind of sickness sucks. This is such a good story and I know it hasn't been updated in months but hopefully you will continue it!
1,816 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »