Reviews for Broken Bonds
rachel625 chapter 41 . 6/24
Oh my goodness this was so good! I hate that Bella left for so long but I understand. I wish you would have continued this story! Any chance of coming back?
mounds01 chapter 40 . 5/28
I love this story. I like that Sam is strong here and doesn't let Emily control him. I hope that you are able to finish this story. You have done a great job!
starstarfly1992 chapter 1 . 5/13
I would love to read more of this fanfic you know threw the whole pregnancy and after she has the baby and would love to know if Jared and Kim get pregnant as well and if Rachael and Paul get married and if Paul marks Rachael and if the rest of the pack finds their imprints

But anyways I loved the whole story will definitely read more of your fics
great chapter and story hope you finish it thanks
jcampbell943 chapter 1 . 4/5
Not sure if where you ended this story was really the end or if life happened but I love Paul in this story. His brother bond with Bella is seriously endearing. I can't stand Jacob to the point I want to punch him in the face every time I see his name, between his controlling egotistical down right colossal jackass whiny tendencies I just can't even. I enjoy the dominating relationship between Sam and Bella I just wish she didn't run so much. When you run with the supernatural sometimes you get burned or in this case bit.

Keep up the snippets of Rach, Leah and Kim, they are really good characters.
Charlie0925 chapter 41 . 3/29
Brilliant writing here honey! I am LOVING this fic so much!

I know you haven't updated in a long while, so I just wanted to say that I hope that you are ok and that all is well! ;o)
Jasella chapter 41 . 3/21
Love this story please update soon
RNgirl chapter 41 . 3/9
Is this story completed? Loved it hope u update soon
Paul'sWolfGirl2016 chapter 22 . 9/19/2017
Yeah the tough gets going and Bella swan gets running as usual. always runs away from her problems. sounds alot like my mother
annie.jo.marie chapter 41 . 9/12/2017
Gah! I need more! Does she say it back? Does she believe him? Will sam get to feel the baby kick? So many questions! Amazing story! Im on the edge of my seat and fully invested!
B4bidden chapter 40 . 8/19/2017
dam it this story is so fffing hot wish you would update
Speedyraider chapter 41 . 8/4/2017
Please finish this it's so good please update
Jeri252 chapter 41 . 7/31/2017
love it
Cebco chapter 41 . 7/29/2017
Omg, wow, excellant
Cebco chapter 30 . 7/29/2017
The first thing she should've done when she went back to forks was find him and tell him so yes I'm pissed off at her for not doing that
1,849 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »