Reviews for Broken Bonds
momma2fan chapter 41 . 9/5
I LOVE this story! Imagine my surprise that it isn't complete! Please, please update and complete it!
mizzmeakabby chapter 41 . 8/26
Just read this and it is a wonderful story. I finished it in one setting. I know it’s been a while but i hope one day you will return to finish.
Fastace2429 chapter 41 . 6/17
So will Sam and Bella get married and what of the spirit walk? ?Please Please update soon! !
middshel chapter 41 . 1/17
I love this story
Guest chapter 41 . 12/13/2018
What the fuck you can’t just stop a story after this long finish your fucking stories
Debbie Hicks chapter 41 . 11/13/2018
42. Chapter 42/ how touching Felix j kill them my screams chained you turnd kilds/toddlers CLAIRE YOUNG Biten her Felix then assaulting then abusing MMMMURDERD With you Lycans then with the best friends then myseldf I WANT HER I WANT HER! Felix my screams was heaed thenb for breaking law reaveled to us KILLED ME/They then assaulted torn but as all of then abusing then Sexually assaulted then DRAINED! Then to late fire was into us/them bought here good then guilty then the more with her then CRACKED! Good as punisment as pets we want then TURNED! Wih child was dying then the four found my corpse then with theirirs were next then with our own then the damages then ATOMIZED/VAPORIZED With him the venom was too late to stop it with theirsd blew freely good phased dead then took from us/them then the cause of death was murder then the head found the other wriost bite with the first then the kids were Shiftpirs wee nnext with theirs was infected by alien Venom then caused us/them to nuked blastijg frely good Guiklty as charged Took from me with them with them with the kids punished as Cullens Extinct forever then they Sliced us/them bought here then lost as all of memories of both lives nulled sliced freely from here bring them They bought them as all opf deceased ones we like to report a crime Shiftpires/they dead Guards then Killed them with bodies of Us/them/as all of them Murdered from here good use the skins then Shifters are extinct good then the damages too late was over then Alice who did to her then myself Barged from the NASA's Bodysuit myself had Completely Borg Drone skin Falkor's Red eyes Alice they been turned so they blacking outside then Snapped were as all the remains then Popped/pierced freely then lost need to mate but unable to breed at all bought as all most as worldwide as all of them good drained as all of blood as all of most guads then they were cremated too late s all of guaeds from around the world stolen from us/them as all of worldwide as all of most mazillions or more mated with Volterran humans nuked then Exploding then more as all of good the damages was done to us/them suddenly first hunt to as all of them as all of most more then Snapped freely wee Trapped fled cursed to roam good us/them's katras nuked good bought here us/them were forbidden to hunt then too late nuked freely then turned us/worldwide with as all into Vampire slayers/hunters then blew freely with as all of them good nevert eturn this is our place not any mores ours Popped but as all of most from your homes burnt into yours then lost from here then Pierced freely bought them god they are bound here never aged then as all second hunting begin nuked poisoned thennulled freely Cut from motionless bodies good they are dead poisoned then That's it You'r Sushi the blimp began glowing most strongest BETAZED CRYSTAL POWER! MAKE-UP! Sparkling Stars begun whirling Mostly viciously then so as all of the worldwide 's screaming of as all planet names then flying so gliding then summoned my weaponry then letting a angelic but tinking but ringing trilling Soprano Xena Warrior Princess's war cry like Lucy Lawless Stop Right THERE NEGATASH! Guided by a New Era Soldier of Telepathy! the Pretty Guardian of Seduction! Allow me to SCORCH YOU! SUPER SAILOR BETAZED HAS ARRIVED! blaring! SO US/THEY Will PUNISH YOU! myself was Avenged was vengeful held my sword Alice the bite made her a Vampire sailor soldier is a The Vampire Slaying Sailor Guardian Then too late lost the ablity to die never aged was Immortal in time they were the Galactic Lycans us Kindred Alice ran tests sheis not human correct we never age or went old um' Excuse me T'Lar yoo hoo yes Bree Bells It's Jake going to strike then I Took ritual action then Kail'fi'fliee! Challenged fluently Vulcan tongues oh my god your ears pointed upswept eyebrows as the dawn of our tomorrows as for our days in the time of of the beginning it is today I Shall make my choice This One! pointed very icy but coldly at Sam my consort what you Challenged it is thy right chose a husband myself was still fluently speaking in Vulcan tongues gasp she's fluent to as all of galactic tongues oh my god to Vulcan fluently tongues oh no they did to us/worldwide.
Guest chapter 41 . 10/19/2018
I loved your story ,Broken Bonds. It was action filled and different,hope you get the chance to finish it! Good luck!
Jayme28 chapter 41 . 9/27/2018
Please please please continue I LOVE THIS STORY!
B4bidden chapter 40 . 9/21/2018
really wish there was more absolutely love it . Now fb is saying ive commented too many times on chapter 41 lol... i wonder how many times ive read this story now
Cacau Black chapter 41 . 7/18/2018
Please finish this fic. It's the best Sam and Bella i ever read.
rachel625 chapter 41 . 6/24/2018
Oh my goodness this was so good! I hate that Bella left for so long but I understand. I wish you would have continued this story! Any chance of coming back?
mounds01 chapter 40 . 5/28/2018
I love this story. I like that Sam is strong here and doesn't let Emily control him. I hope that you are able to finish this story. You have done a great job!
starstarfly1992 chapter 1 . 5/13/2018
I would love to read more of this fanfic you know threw the whole pregnancy and after she has the baby and would love to know if Jared and Kim get pregnant as well and if Rachael and Paul get married and if Paul marks Rachael and if the rest of the pack finds their imprints

But anyways I loved the whole story will definitely read more of your fics
Guest chapter 41 . 4/25/2018
great chapter and story hope you finish it thanks
jcampbell943 chapter 1 . 4/5/2018
Not sure if where you ended this story was really the end or if life happened but I love Paul in this story. His brother bond with Bella is seriously endearing. I can't stand Jacob to the point I want to punch him in the face every time I see his name, between his controlling egotistical down right colossal jackass whiny tendencies I just can't even. I enjoy the dominating relationship between Sam and Bella I just wish she didn't run so much. When you run with the supernatural sometimes you get burned or in this case bit.

Keep up the snippets of Rach, Leah and Kim, they are really good characters.
1,859 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »