Reviews for The Avatar and the Fire Lord: Energybending
Guest chapter 4 . 6/12/2014
Sometimes I think I'm the only one who actually ships them, especially post-war and Aang at around sixteen-nineteen. This was just great; I'd love for you to write a full length story of Aang maybe unknowingly creating a soul bond when he takes Ozai's powers away. Aang would start dreaming about him, maybe even memories, emotions and toughts, and vice versa, so for a few years Aang starts visiting Ozai (or maybe he visits once or twice before stopping for years) but after a while Aang requests Zuko place Ozai under his custody so he can be rehabilitated and re-acclimated to the world, and throughout that time in which Aang has brought him on an impromptu road trip of sorts, half taking time off from co-building Republic City, to have Ozai open up his Chakras and help people as they travel. The whole time they'd be bickering and slowing growing on each other, and blah blah blah *•LOVE•* ... Yeah that'd be cool.
Lady Wratt chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
Pleaseee continuee its so cuteeee ozai ukee its beautifull
Lady Wratt chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Pleaseee continueeee ! I WISH MOREEE
PrinceCubone chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
Okay, this is one of the BEST stories I've ever read! I'd have to rewrite the whole story in order to explain my favorite parts! Just... GAH- But... maybe if you could write a little more... say, roles reversed during the last bit... I'd like it to the fullest extent!
Bloodred 321 chapter 4 . 10/30/2013
Interesting please update soon.
Peacock Slayer chapter 4 . 10/10/2013
So amazing
Guest chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
I wish you would put more words like speaking into it
um chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I don't even know what the he'll I just read..but I shall continue.
Lord L.H.J chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
LOL,this fic. is getting even better!
Lord L.H.J chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
lol aang is crazy
Lord L.H.J chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
LOL,aang didn't know u rolled that wayP
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
OO my eyes -slaps hands over eyes- this is too interesting! -uncovers eyes- O_O
Guest chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
please update ,it's been several months since you last updated.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
i love this story. please update soon. it has been a month since the last update.
vampyaoifan123 chapter 2 . 7/20/2012