Reviews for Where the Sleeper Wakes
Not bad I like it
shadowfurie chapter 14 . 5/30
Hmmm, the last chapter does indeed feel rushed, but i agree with you. It is beter to have an ending than an incompleet story. However before the ending the story was an unexpected pleasure to read, as sequels usually suck (sorry). This one brings forth a movie wreal in your mind, showing you how the story unfolds, the depressing search, the hollowing of valo's soul even the slightly disturbing view of Saruman's resurection and second demise. All in all a very well writen story, thank you for sharing.
Tnx for beautiful story . But i still prefer first story more , that was a stronger story (Where The Sleeper Waits).
kat1316 chapter 11 . 1/4
is the reference to the movie Click?
Talizora chapter 14 . 12/26/2014
I still loved it, even with the rushed ending. Nice work :)
diesedame chapter 14 . 12/25/2014
Thank you for ending it instead of leaving this hanging. It was lovely :)
ncalkins chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
I found the sequel...
that was a scream of excitment by the way.
katelaina1717 chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
Poor Harry losing his child! Hope you give him and Legolas many children to make up for it.
thebellowingpixie chapter 14 . 6/1/2013
You know you're way too hard on yourself. I really liked the ending! It was entirely satisfying, and tied up all the loose ends. It was perfect. Thanks so much for writing this story. It was such a fun journey, and I really am such a huge fan. I'll be looking forward to any new stories in the future :)
Guest chapter 14 . 5/22/2013
I never knew that there would be a part 2 to the first story and in this one I feel sorry for Harry because I hoped that he would have a happy ending.

Hopefully after all this, he can now live peacefully !

The Crimson Mage.
GrimCharmer chapter 14 . 5/22/2013
wwaaaaa its overrrr
SLFangirl-TheonewhoKnows-19 chapter 14 . 5/21/2013
Aww! This was such an adorable ending, but I'll miss Gandalf.
Leviathan of the Sea chapter 14 . 5/21/2013
Yana5 chapter 13 . 4/10/2013
I hate voldy
B0nk3rs chapter 13 . 4/3/2013
Welll they're screwed aren't they. I swear down Voldemort's gotten more insane, he's like the Joker on steriods and crack while suffering from the dellusions of a madscientist.
Also Legolas is a shit husband and Valo/Harry/Eldarion needs a therapy session or two hundred.
Anyway if you get past the stuff that I like about this story soon enough I can't wait until the next chapter is posted