Reviews for Fairy Tail's Orange Flash
Lord Damon Markloff Darkling chapter 9 . 7/22
Keep the chapters coming!
ivan0061509 chapter 9 . 7/6
nice chapter I hope you update soon
Arrexu chapter 4 . 4/28
is GĂ©rard Jellal. it said blue haired boy after all
ATastyRetreat chapter 2 . 3/20
Welp. I don't know, this story keeps surprising me in ways you bend this. Ways I thought already done come back refreshed or like myself, I'm easily amused. But still great. Sadly you will probably never read this.
ATastyRetreat chapter 1 . 3/20
Damn...ok. Well it's sort of a client's beginning even if you made it slightly your way. After all this is old, but amazing. I personally really liked and would like to point things out...but it's kinda useless now, but hope others would give it a chance. If you read this, this is far beyond my reach but not for yours.
speedyarcherdark chapter 9 . 2/2
Its been 3 years author wheres that tenth chapter! :
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Quite a nice start, with only one foul: the various summoners' descriptions felt really, really redundant. Even if they were main characters (which they are not) and an introduction was actually needed, their presentation would have been more elegant if it had been incorporated gradually within the narrative.

Other than that, the writing feels solid so far. As an introductory chapter, it was good.
ARSLOTHES chapter 9 . 4/2/2015
Hope you update this again soon
Lerris chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
The biggest thing that stands out is at least according to what I saw of chapter 2, Naruto is apparently getting dragon slayer magic and losing chakra and obviously the nine tails power. This Naruto is also fairly young, so basically you more or less have an original character at this point. That is not necessarily a bad thing, but it is not quite what I'd have expected given the title.
Jose19 chapter 4 . 9/15/2014
I wonder will Wendy learn Sky Dragon's roar because she learns this very early because it is her most basic attack and she will need it because in the original story she is not a flower but a little badass girl that can kick your butt because she does learn Dragon Force, and she showed that she can stand up for herself, and I also haven't seen Carla yet because it is typical for all Dragon Slayers to have these cats with them.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 9/15/2014
I think that you have a very good story but will Naruto learn the healing aspects of Grandine as a Sky Dragon Slayer because the battle magic is formidable but the healing aspect is also very important to Naruto as well because he never had a chance to learn Healing Jutsu during the story, and the Healing magic of a Sky Dragon is the best.
Crazy7634 chapter 5 . 8/13/2014
Please update very, VERY soon! I'm really enjoying reading this story. Please don't do what other authors
do and just abandon this story as it is... PLEASE UPDATE SOOOOOOON!
uscias chapter 9 . 7/30/2014
Please update soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
You named the witch Morgana La Fey? After one of the famous. Authoritarian legends witch?
Guest chapter 6 . 3/4/2014