Reviews for My Moonlit Lover
rubygees chapter 4 . 2/19
Oh dear, the Puppyshipping part was hilarious!
phineashiccup chapter 14 . 8/5/2016
love this story can't wait for another chapter
InuYoiushi chapter 14 . 11/5/2015
Great chapter, I can't wait to see what happens next for them.
Hiei Dragon Girl chapter 14 . 11/5/2015
Its sooooo good! I can't wait for more!
Zolata chapter 14 . 11/5/2015
Huh I wonder how Honda will react to finding out Yugi is pregnant.
Hiei Dragon Girl chapter 13 . 10/14/2015
I love this story! I can't wait for more!
phineashiccup chapter 13 . 10/10/2015
that's was funny can't wait for another chapter
Yugiohfangirl chapter 13 . 8/20/2015
Yes you updated! :D nice job on the mating ;) Looks like otogi got put in his place XD I was wondering how you were going to do that. Either way great job and nice to know you still have the inspiration left in you. Keep it up :)
Amanda27A.g chapter 13 . 8/19/2015
this is getting good.
InuYoiushi chapter 13 . 8/18/2015
Great chapter, I can't wait to see what happens next for them.
Myfanfix chapter 12 . 7/28/2015
You need to finish this, it's soooo good.
puppyface1000 chapter 12 . 7/19/2015
awesome story please update soon when does yugi mark atem
jennifer lane chapter 12 . 5/25/2015
When are you you going to put the next one on here
Foxluna chapter 12 . 5/1/2015
-giggling- well i guess we'll see sooner or later if Yugi is indeed pregnant with pups, and also when his family will find out.
and Ootogi(im just gonna call him Duke, just easier to remember and spell.) hopefully will back off soon. if someone was sniffing around my mate my hackles would be raised sky high, and i'd want to rip into them first chance i got. so Seto's got wonderful control over himself, but that Kitsune had better not push anymore than he has so far or he will regret it once Seto and Joey reveal "THEY ARE" together, cuz then that gives Seto all he needs to finally rip into Duke.
Hmmmmm... I guess Honda will end up being a human that will be "In the Know" about the supernatural soon. really hope he can be trusted cuz it would be very painful and such if Yugi and Joey can't trust him with their 'New Secret'
laters,