Reviews for Careening Through the Universe
R.A.Storyteller chapter 2 . 2/14
This was absolutely perfect! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
Beautiful, please please write more
ElgarCelloConcerto chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
Oh god, sweetest romance on this site. Perfect for taking your mind off the more serious stuff going on on the manga. Shisui was the best, ever considered doing this from and Itachi's POV?
Aista chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
Oh god, the chemistry ...
Guest chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
After being force to browse through 1000s of poorly written Itachi/Sakura fics I was finally able to stumble upon this. And I'm glad I did because not only is it a breath of fresh air, but it is also well written. Just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed reading your fic with well written characters and situations.
waywardscarf chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
I love the ending it really made me smile. I enjoyed this chapter just as much as the first. It must have been one really freaking long oneshot to begin with and I'm glad you split it into two. Overall my favourite part is the interaction between the characters, all of them, not just Hana and Itachi.I love how you portrayed Kiba and Shisui. This was wonderful, thank you for writing it and posting it here!
waywardscarf chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I think this is my favourite of all your fics. Yes, it most definitely is. Lack of plot and action and suspense, but it's still my favourite. I'm weird like that, I actually love the docile, peaceful moments in video games. Of course I wouldn't play an entire video game like that, just as I wouldn't read an entire novel where everything is happy, but I do enjoy these short bits. I like how Hana and Itachi don't get along at first, fics where Itachi is antsocial to everyone BUT Hana and is all chummy with her annoy me. You certainly made me fall in love with Hana's ninken, they have so much personality. I also like how you explained things like Kotetsu's random bandage. I'm impressed that you included all those little things like Hayate dating Yuugao. Plus I love the little humorous scenes like Aunt Fuuko's bulldog eating those spiced sticks. Oh and Hana pulling one over Kakashi. That certainly made me laugh. I really enjoyed this!
FrozenCrystalHeart chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
OMG this was a GREAT story! I absolutely loved it! You did a great job so please continue writing ItaHana fics! I love this pairing and their isn't very many stories about them so it's really nice to read a fic that complements both Itachi And Hana's personalities well. Again, great job and please continue the good work! :D
MsMartian chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
Oh my goodness! The sheer awesomeness of this story is just way too intense! I seriously thought I was dreaming for a second there because there is barely any ItaHana and all of a sudden I come upon this! You basically just made my day!
Childe chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
"Careening Though the Universe" impressed as a piece of fanfiction in its ability to connect Hana's and Itachi's story to a larger, political context without side-tracking. Subsequently, bergundy shows careful consideration for diverging from canon yet awareness of the repercussions for having a 'non-massacre', in e.g. Amegakure's and Kirigakure's struggle for independence.

In the same way as we have poetic forms, fanfiction strives for freedom of creativity while remaining within a certain set of parameters. What makes fanfiction infinitely inferior to poetry is how poorly language is used. And that's my criticism: utilizing literary techniques would have made Itachi's and Hana's budding affections so much more profound.

What saved the story was the tea: the cultural implications of showing how the act of drinking tea can be both a lonesome and social task gave the characters depth.

I like your attitude towards fanfiction so I think there's potential for marked improvement in your style.
Chanvre Vert chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Love, love, love the tiny edit. Little revenge on Hana's part, ne? :)

Sweet story and great job!
Sepsis chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
I loved the end! ;) And of course how you wrote the whole thing and the interesting friendship between Itachi and Hana and how it started. :)

"Hana had arrived at this conclusion about the quality of the tea because Itachi still left after drinking only one cup. Maybe he was a secret optimist who hoped, before every visit, that perhaps this time it would taste marginally better."

Haha, that was wonderful! xD Just like the part where Itachi talked with Naruto, haha..
The True Not Important chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
Wow great new chapter! I loved the little changes and the more romantic air between Itachi and Hana. Like I mensioned before this is one of my favorite pairings. Please keep up the great work. I will continue to read and review. Please update soon. THANK YOU!
Axellover2 chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
This format is much easier to read plus I like the extra at the end. Even if it's nit a new chapter it help satisfy my craving for this pairing.
GoldenHorde chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
The first version was a beautiful ending, but this...I like how it feels like an end but a begginnig as well.