Reviews for What Child Is This?
beautyofsorrow chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Oh my word. My heart. This is gorgeous. I've been looking for quality Altliv fic for the past few days, hoping to get into her headspace, and wow. This is fantastic. And heart-breaking.
angellcakes23 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
this is really good! essentially henry is as much her child as it's bolivia's. they are the same person,the same DNA. Walter loves peter as much as he loved his own peter, so olivia can move on and do the same
emmele chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I love this story and I love this concept! I pretty much love how Altliv becomes selfless when she becomes a mother, and how much more haunted Olivia becomes when she finds out about Henry. Needless to say I'd love to see this continued :)
zeusfluff chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Love this! Wonderful one-shot! I cannot wait to see where you go with your other stories!

Thanks again for sharing!

~ZeusFluff~
helikesitheymikey chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
with Henry knowing that Over There was dying and maybe calling Olivia Over There I'd be more inclined to think that he is ourLiv's and not altLiv.

but anyway sweet story and I'm kinda glad Over There didn't get destroyed...hopefully Walternate can't cause any more trouble Over Here anymore.

what's the time relation now between over here and over there? I mean the world was in Amber right? so there should be a time lag just like in the Amber epi were one twin didn't age and the other one did.