Reviews for Crave You
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
I'm with you I love Spencer Reid wow that was hot the only slash I will read if S/D because there is too much on fan fiction and don't have time to waste on other couples, this was hot and I love me some boy on boy loving. Very good story. hope the boys don't get caught when someone realizes they can't find Morgan.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Lovely
shematthew00 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
HOTTTTT! :)
Tekie Scythe chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
With all the smexy noise they were making I wonder if they were caught...?
cissy1306 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I just one thing to say : OH MY GOOOOOOOOOD !
xXKuroTsukiHimeXx chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Who knew supply closets could be so useful!
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
*fans myself* whew that was hot!
octo-spark chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
That was absolutely amazing! Beautifully written, such awesome detail, and the idea was so great! ;D Very steamy and super hot! I just want to add this to anything I can here on ff! :)

Keep up the amazing work, dearie!
Buridanical State chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Wow. That was some super-loud secret sex. I wouldn't be surprised if they exited to a round of applause. Very steamy with a sweet ending.
everything-is-eninalus chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Oh man girl, this was awesome! Thank you. Seriously, great job :) This was most certainly hot and I really liked Spencer's little "hey" at the end. That was really cute :D

I can totally imagine him getting all worked up over tough guy Derek, I mean, who DOESN'T! Haha

Thanks again! And if your worried about trying to get your groove back, you've got it. I don't think you ever lost it :P

Creative idea. Two thumbs way up :)
68luvcarter chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Wow, this was so hot I was sweating while I read it.
make-x-applesauce chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
HOLY S*** THAT WAS PERFECT! So incredibly perfect. Public dangerous sex is one of my favorite M/R kinks and you brought out all possible detail in the best way. I loved it; made my whole night!
boothandboneslove chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Very good.
msdarque chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Oh wow, that was so hot it's ridiculous! Damn!

Really need a cold shower now...

Congrats and kudos! Absolutely loved it!
Rayne McKenna chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Wow! Now THAT is one hell of a come-back fic! Bravo my dear! Definitely great to see you back!